Buddy Biggs to Mason County

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No player in particular. Just different people that follow Mason County basketball closer than myself share the same concerns as you expressed in your previous post.

Someone else spoke of transfers i have not heard that yet. But tis the transfer season during the summer AAU leagues is when transfer rumors start heat up. May be nothing come of it but if there is it will be to no ones surprise.

Just curious what most think. If the "concerns" that have been mentioned in this thread are valid and are indeed the case, but yet he wins, will anyone care about those issues.

• 2 weeks later...
With Coach Cox moving on to coach the girls, has there been any word if Coach Biggs will keep the remaining members of the staff or if he will bring his own? Who takes Coach Cox's spot?

Bring his own? Is this a college or pro job? Oh, I guess it could be lay people who are assistants. But could they have the ability to pick up and move from Ashland area to Maysville?

Bring his own? Is this a college or pro job? Oh, I guess it could be lay people who are assistants. But could they have the ability to pick up and move from Ashland area to Maysville?

Sometimes there are other teaching openings that could be used to bring in another coach.

Sometimes there are other teaching openings that could be used to bring in another coach.

Yes, yes. Now that is more like it. He could also just have to choose from among whomever also happens to be there already and is interested, along with usually one assistant who is retired from teaching, etc.

If there do happen to be any openings, could they please hire back Piper. Thanks.

I'm not saying this was a good or bad hire I don't have enough knowledge of who other applicants were etc. But I do believe the mason job to be a much better job long term which poses my question for everyone. How many times if any does a coach win just 6 games get fired and then hired to what is in most circles a more coveted job? 2nd I'm not a Biggs basher I actually thought he did a good job while at ashland not great but good