Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calling the Highlands baseball team "Dirty Birds" is a GROSS understatement

Featured Replies

  • Author
Don't know but our girl is on Fox19.

 

Gonna need some friends...

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 154.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand Fox19 also has a reporter on this.

FWIW, I have no problem with this being on the news. It should be. This is a serious issue that needs to be taken care of. Again, I think it's bullying and hazing which needs to stop. The Principal and Vice Principal can answers the questions now! And we will know or not. Up to them.

Channel 9 is up at Highlands right now.

I knew this was coming... Roller coaster is about to get bumpy...

Channel 9 is up at Highlands right now.

 

Don't drink the Kool-aid CakeEater1983!

 

This was pre-meditated act. Kids don't accidentally urinate in a bottle and then think "now what am I going to do with this urine? Hey I know, let's throw it on someone". The kids that did this are not nice kids. Go ahead and say that I don't know them so how would I know. You are correct, I don't know a single one of them, nor their parents. Again if this is Gatorade or pop...it's a prank. If it's urine, it vile and disgusting. Lapse in judgment? That's a grossly irresponsible understatement.

 

Not sure how the coach could be held responsible, unless he encouraged it to happen, saw it happen, knew it happened, and laughed it off as a prank. No respectable coach or adult would do that. My guess is that this did not happen here either.

The pre-meditation is what I can't get past. Who does that????

Interesting....the school doesnt have to disclose anything about this matter do they?

 

I am sure the parents of the victim will talk to them though.

Understand that the admin has acknowledged an issue and that it is being dealt with accordingly.

I guess I better get me some cake and watch the news tonight.

I am sure the parents of the victim will talk to them though.

 

You are 100% wrong in that statement and you can write that down and circle it.

The pre-meditation is what I can't get past. Who does that????

 

I agree. Esp. if the comment in one of the earlier posts is accurate, that the were looking to get one guy, who was not around, so then they got the victim. I mean, come one guys. That means you had to rethink the whole thing through again. First to fill the bottle to get the intended victim, and then again when a new victim had to be found. Plenty of time to come to your senses and realize maybe we should not do this.

Interesting....the school doesnt have to disclose anything about this matter do they?

 

Other than confirming an incident happened I'm not sure what they're allowed to even disclose. Probably very little. Now the victim can disclose anything he wants to.

I am sure the parents of the victim will talk to them though.

 

If I were the parents I would not but everyone handles these things their own way that is best for their child.

  • Author
Other than confirming an incident happened I'm not sure what they're allowed to even disclose. Probably very little. Now the victim can disclose anything he wants to.

 

Since it appears it is being handled as an internal matter the school can disclose anything they want to disclose. Sure they may have "rules" but they are self made "rules" if anything.

 

Maybe I am wrong about disclosure as a matter of law and I am all ears on being educated?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.