Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calling the Highlands baseball team "Dirty Birds" is a GROSS understatement

Featured Replies

You clearly don't if you want to humiliate him further by calling up any news station that'll listen. The kid has been through enough. That's horrible parenting IMO.

 

I would want justice and I hope the kid would want justice to.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 154.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would want justice and I hope the kid would want justice to.

 

I think that everybody agrees about justice. The difference is in how you want to go about it. You can hire the best lawyer, go to a civil court, and still keep your kid out of the media.

I do care about the kid. I hope he sues the crap out of the school! Somebody already said he has went to the coach before.

 

 

Exhibit 1A as to my issue with this thread. A "source" said this and now it is taken as fact.

If this happened to my kid I would go to the news and I would go to the best lawyer I could find.

 

Calling Bulldog. Hey Bulldog, got your ears on? Wait...........

I would want justice and I hope the kid would want justice to.

 

You want to make it a public display. That's doing the kid zero good. Looking out for his best interests should be priority number one.

I'm guessing we may now know who called the news.

You want to make it a public display. That's doing the kid zero good. Looking out for his best interests should be priority number one.

 

If you make it public I think a lot more people would come to support the kid.

If you make it public I think a lot more people would come to support the kid.

 

and you'd also have a lot more people who would tease and humiliate the kid.

I'm guessing we may now know who called the news.

 

Wasn't me. But everyone I have talked to have all said the same thing. They all think Highlands is sweeping this under the rug.

If you make it public I think a lot more people would come to support the kid.

 

Or you'd get a lot of other students looking at him as the kid who "couldn't take a joke" and ruined their season and hurt the school's reputation.

 

It needs to be handled, but it needs to be done through the proper channels. This kinda stuff playing out in the media is NEVER a good thing.

I don't care to say it. I'm hugely disappointed in some posters I've known for many years and their posts in this thread.

and you'd also have a lot more people who would tease and humiliate the kid.

 

I don't think so.

Do you think this will throw a monkey wrench into future Spring Break trips? I hate to see future Dirty Birds get penalized and not have the chance to do the Cal Ripken experience due to a few bad apples.

I don't care to say it. I'm hugely disappointed in some posters I've known for many years and their posts in this thread.

 

I am right there with ya.

Wasn't me. But everyone I have talked to have all said the same thing. They all think Highlands is sweeping this under the rug.

 

Probably because they have been talking to you and know your love for Highlands...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.