Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calling the Highlands baseball team "Dirty Birds" is a GROSS understatement

Featured Replies

Rip the administration and Coaches all you want because they are the decision makers and leaders of the kids and the appointed adults. Attacking the kids is off limits imo but then again all I can say is God help all the perfect mommies and daddies out there raising such wonderful perfect children... A big atta boy for all of ya and I pray that you are never disappointed in your life because of something stupid your kid did that embarrassed you, your family and your school...also a great big thanks for all the perfect parental advice to the parents of the kids involved...you people make me sick :thumb:

 

Some body sounds bitter.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 154.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Chicken Little the sky is falling let's expell all kids out of athletics who make dumb decisions.

 

I'm actually laughing at some posters on here who claimed to have played varsity sports and act like this is the most disgusting thing they've heard of in a lockeroom. Your not fooling anyone , everyone get off the high horse.

 

So are we to excuse bad behavior by pointing out other bad behavior?

 

Just curious.

Hey Chicken Little the sky is falling let's expell all kids out of athletics who make dumb decisions.

 

I'm actually laughing at some posters on here who claimed to have played varsity sports and act like this is the most disgusting thing they've heard of in a lockeroom. Your not fooling anyone , everyone get off the high horse.

 

 

Pretty sure this didn't happen in a locker room. I think it happen at a hotel.

So is it bad supervision or bad kids or both?

Rip the administration and Coaches all you want because they are the decision makers and leaders of the kids and the appointed adults. Attacking the kids is off limits imo but then again all I can say is God help all the perfect mommies and daddies out there raising such wonderful perfect children... A big atta boy for all of ya and I pray that you are never disappointed in your life because of something stupid your kid did that embarrassed you, your family and your school...also a great big thanks for all the perfect parental advice to the parents of the kids involved...you people make me sick :thumb:

 

IMG_35593825421663.jpeg

So is it bad supervision or bad kids or both?

 

Neither in my opinon as well. I still think there should be consequences and lessons taught. I will let the administration be the judge and jury though. I think they are in a very tough spot.

Probably neither.

 

Of course your little Blue Birds do no wrong?

7 to 8 football players on the baseball team. Of course they are going to try and cover this up.

Of course your little Blue Birds do no wrong?

 

Before you make a bigger fool of yourself go back and read what I've posted in this thread. I'll wait.

All i know is the victim is more than welcome to come to the school in Independence you will be treated good and respected.

All i know is the victim is more than welcome to come to the school in Independence you will be treated good and respected.

 

You know nothing then, I have nieces and nephews there. Bullying is happening at each and every school. That's why it's so important to come down hard.

7 to 8 football players on the baseball team. Of course they are going to try and cover this up.

 

So, in Independence this is all about football envy?

So, in Independence this is all about football envy?

 

Nope this is about Highlands not being perfect like you Highlands fans make it out to be.

All i know is the victim is more than welcome to come to the school in Independence you will be treated good and respected.

 

Not being rude here but Simon Kenton, very recently, had threats of huge racial fights to the point that the news covered it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.