Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calling the Highlands baseball team "Dirty Birds" is a GROSS understatement

Featured Replies

Do you think this will throw a monkey wrench into future Spring Break trips? I hate to see future Dirty Birds get penalized and not have the chance to do the Cal Ripken experience due to a few bad apples.

 

Absolutely! There were school board member(s) against this when it was presented to them few years ago. But majority rules. Now it's a, "see I told you so" issue. No way FTIS lets any sport program do spring break trips again. None!

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 154.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brian Williams was there when the incident happened. He's on it, too.

Brian Williams was there when the incident happened. He's on it, too.

 

Who is Brian Williams?

Who is Brian Williams?

 

He covered Gettysburg for the Union Gazette, and also covered Washington;s crossing of the Deleware. Easily the most respected journalist of all time.

If this happened to my kid I would go to the news and I would go to the best lawyer I could find.

 

Independence has Eric Deters.

I have never seen kids use urine as a joke.

 

It wasn't uncommon after basketball games to wait until someone shampooed up in the shower then everybody would whizz on them. Not really the same because, well, you are in the shower, after all.

 

We often waged dorm wars with our buddies on the floor back at school. Couple squirts of hand lotion in somebody's toothpaste was always a winner. Whizzing in someone's shampoo was another.

To all the suspended kids involved that are probably sitting there reading the comments: I hope you are realizing all the posters on here have done something stupid at one time or another. Be sorry, forgiven and don't let this moment define you. Go be a better person. You can.

Since it appears it is being handled as an internal matter the school can disclose anything they want to disclose. Sure they may have "rules" but they are self made "rules" if anything.

 

Maybe I am wrong about disclosure as a matter of law and I am all ears on being educated?

 

Can they talk particulars? I always thought they were very limited on what they could disclose about students.

To all the suspended kids involved that are probably sitting there reading the comments: I hope you are realizing all the posters on here have done something stupid at one time or another. Be sorry, forgiven and don't let this moment define you. Go be a better person. You can.

 

Poor, poor kids who urinated on someone. Shame on anyone for speaking poorly of them.

Wasn't me. But everyone I have talked to have all said the same thing. They all think Highlands is sweeping this under the rug.

 

Of course they do.

Who is Brian Williams?

 

I know who Brian Williams is. Cannon joined BGP yesterday and sat and sat and read thru all 391 post on here and came up with that one for their very first post. Awesome, just awesome! Welcome to BGP my friend!

He covered Gettysburg for the Union Gazette, and also covered Washington;s crossing of the Deleware. Easily the most respected journalist of all time.

I saw him in Indy covering the Final 4 at the same time?

I don't care to say it. I'm hugely disappointed in some posters I've known for many years and their posts in this thread.

 

Sorry.

Calling Bulldog. Hey Bulldog, got your ears on? Wait...........

 

Bulldog is not a lawyer.

I'm guessing we may now know who called the news.

 

Who is that? All I know is what I have read on here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.