April 3, 201511 yr PP, you have my cell number? If so, shoot me a text. I need to talk to you a minute before anything is posted.
April 3, 201511 yr I can't think of any possible "more to the story" that would make this any less egregious. Can't wait to hear...
April 3, 201511 yr Confirmed 100%...it was Bryan Station. As expected, there is more to the story. So some sources are definitely lying about it then. Which tells me they're definitely trying to cover something up.
April 3, 201511 yr I'm on it. I think I have a backdoor to get in on this one. I'm hoping to have more to add to this as soon as tonight. I never figured you for a backdoor guy :sssh:
April 3, 201511 yr I am feeling pretty confident someone or "someones" isn't telling the whole truth. :popcorn: You would be correct sir :thumb:
April 3, 201511 yr I wonder which police department was called? If this did happen, wouldn't there be a police report somewhere? But on the other side of this, out of the entire team, coach, and bus driver, if this isn't true, how and why did all of these people decided to come together for a lie?
April 3, 201511 yr Waiting to hear what @Wireman has for this one before I jumped to any conclusions.
April 3, 201511 yr Waiting to hear what @Wireman has for this one before I jumped to any conclusions. I'm waiting to find out if it can be posted here
April 3, 201511 yr ….so one might make an assumption that there are some deeper reaching legal issues potentially. Regardless, I am shocked that this story never leaked earlier, just highly improbable that you could keep that many people quiet in the age of social media. Makes me lean toward something a little more devious….waiting for the update :popcorn:
April 3, 201511 yr I'm very interested to hear the real story on this one....Imagine things are about to get really ugly regardless of what actually transpired.
April 3, 201511 yr I am interested in hearing the other side of the story, then the question comes in as to which side is more true or is either side true?
April 3, 201511 yr Agreed with most that its very sketchy that they waited so long to produce the article and no one on here mentioned anything. Here's a post from Dalton's Facebok page, 1 hour ago: After the publication of the article that announced my coming out, I have received many emails and messages inquiring about the name of the school involved in the incident. Please understand that this wasn't the point of my article. Never was it my intention to bring negative attention to that school or to have them be bashed . Who knows. Maybe the players who did this could have changed their beliefs or anything, and I believe in second chances! The point of my article was to showcase that while many individuals are against homosexuality, there are even more individuals who you will find to be completely supportive of you. For that reason, coming out won't be as bad as you expect! You won't lose as many people as you think, and sometimes people will even surprise you. Even those you were hesitant about telling will still be there for you , and you might even become closer! In doing this article, I hoped that I could somehow reach out and help people. Never did I hope to hurt anyone or to cause anyone any kind of trouble! My story was meant to bring positive attention to coming out and the support you gain when doing so, not to bring negative attention to those involved in this situation. Thank you!
April 3, 201511 yr I'm waiting to find out if it can be posted here Wireman, we all give you our permission:)...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.