Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KY Player Comes Out at Game - Looking for confirmation

Featured Replies

This kid must want a reality show or something.

  • Replies 185
  • Views 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liar...Liar..pants on fire. :rolleyes:

 

No way that book came out in May and he did not see it until mid-August.

(in 3 months no one told you that you were not on the page).

This article has a timeline and gives the back story on this kid and the whole Betsy Layne vs. Bryan Station game.

 

I'll say that I was at this entire game and I didn't think it was overly physical or dirty in any way. And I'm a pretty keen observer of the game of basketball. Do you agree @PurplePride92 ?

 

Layers, lessons to saga of gay Kentucky basketball star

 

Absolutely. That's what kills me the most. This game became a national news story but no one who attended the tournament remembers anything about the game at all? No one remembers heightened security and not one story about the incident floated around the tournament the whole five days? That makes zero sense.

 

Hell, Wireman and I had to put out a small fire during the tournament over a BGP post and that was talked about way more than this alleged incident that happened between Betsy Layne-Bryan Station. :lol2:

Absolutely. That's what kills me the most. This game became a national news story but no one who attended the tournament remembers anything about the game at all? No one remembers heightened security and not one story about the incident floated around the tournament the whole five days? That makes zero sense.

 

Hell, Wireman and I had to put out a small fire during the tournament over a BGP post and that was talked about way more than this alleged incident that happened between Betsy Layne-Bryan Station. :lol2:

 

:lol2: I remember that well. I have much of this game on film. I may go through some of the videos if I think of it this weekend. I don't remember anything other than Betsy Layne being overmatched.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.