Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KY Player Comes Out at Game - Looking for confirmation

Featured Replies

@outsports · now2 minutes ago

Kentucky high school removes gay basketball player from yearbook @d_maldy23

  • Replies 185
  • Views 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly appears to be a coverup in place....

I'm not sure what we can post here or not but the Betsy Layne Facebook page is getting hammered with comments.

I'm not sure what we can post here or not but the Betsy Layne Facebook page is getting hammered with comments.

 

Unless I'm missing something, I saw only six comments related to this.

Unless I'm missing something, I saw only six comments related to this.

 

They have someone stationed at the delete button. I wish I would have taken a screenshot now

I'm not sure what we can post here or not but the Betsy Layne Facebook page is getting hammered with comments.

 

High school page? I didn't see much on it.

Go read the comments on the last post about school pictures.

Go read the comments on the last post about school pictures.

 

OK, those weren't showing up before.

OK, those weren't showing up before.

 

They deleted a bunch of them but they are just coming in so fast that they're hard to delete at this point. This will be a national news story by the end of the week.

They deleted a bunch of them but they are just coming in so fast that they're hard to delete at this point. This will be a national news story by the end of the week.

 

Could be more like the end of the day.

One person told people to take their comments to Yelp where they can't be deleted. Interesting.

Could be more like the end of the day.

 

I agree. This one is spreading like wildfire.

 

I have to wonder if a student group did the yearbook like at most high schools. It might have been the students actions and not the administration.

WOW! Instead of just deleting the comments, which seems to implicate the administration, if the administration did not authorize this, they need to come out with a statement and fast! Only deleting comments is not looking good for that school.

Its Betsy Layne

Does anyone really care?

 

I mean the kid lied and so did the news article, cant believe anyone actually cares.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.