Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan State 60 Virginia 54

Featured Replies

Thank god that was over early and I didn't have to wait 9pm, just awful.

 

Truly sucks, alright, who is ready for some major league baseball??? :lol2:

Great game to watch imo. I Love both coaches and the way that their teams play, their style of basketball.. I picked UVA but T. Izzo in March is just "money".

Did not pick it but I am glad to see M-St. win the game.

 

My bracket was shot a long time ago.

Same here but I think a lot of us are in the brackets in the trash club. I saw yesterday where there was one perfect bracket, I think it was in the CBSSports contest, that had to have been someone's Grandmother.

This might have been the only thing to keep my bracket alive. Lots in my work pool had Nova & UVA in the Final Four, but I had Mich St.

That game just plain put me to sleep. Congrats to Michigan St. and Izzo who is money in March.

My best bracket has Sparty defeating NC St to get to the Final Four. So kinda liking this result.

I picked this which doesn't matter; my brackets are still shot.

Anderson might be back for UVa bit he's far from "back".

 

Louisville fans remember when Preston Knowles had the same injury. Derailed an entire season. Can't shoot right at all.

 

Anderson made the team run. They might have won some games after he was hurt but they never were the force they were in January the rest of the year, even with Anderson returning to the active roster.

Izzo does more with less than any coach out there.

Regular season Izzo is average. March Izzo is one of the best coaches in the country

My best bracket has Sparty defeating NC St to get to the Final Four. So kinda liking this result.

 

Your best bracket? How many different brackets do you fill out?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.