March 22, 201511 yr I admit, I drank the Nova Kool aid. They fought back but NC State had numerous guys answer the call. Abu was too much in the paint.
March 22, 201511 yr Looks to me like Virginia is sitting in the catbird seat now. Michigan State the dark horse there.
March 22, 201511 yr Told you all I didn't want UK playing NC State. The bad coach, great talent combo is a total wild card. So unpredictable...
March 22, 201511 yr The Northern Iowa and Louisville game winner will have a good chance to go to the final four.
March 22, 201511 yr The bad coach, great talent combo is a total wild card. So unpredictable... Couldn't figure this team out all season. Lose to Wake, BC, Clemson, Wofford, win vs Duke, UNC, PITT, Nova, Loiusville. Very very weird team. Wouldn't surprise me if they get blown out next game, wouldn't surprise me if they went to the Final Four.
March 22, 201511 yr My bracket was dead before this, even if it was not, I am happy to see Nova get knocked out again.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.