March 20, 201511 yr Don't know if there's ever been a more "Cincy" play than that elbow to the throat on a rebound. You don't choose the thug life, the thug life chooses you.
March 20, 201511 yr Great game by UC. The best part of the win was listing to how depressed the announcers were.:lol2::lol2: They were soooooo one sided if you weren't a UC fan you became one because they "annoyed" the heck out of ya.:taz::ylsuper: On the other hand, a Facebook post by a Purdue fan: Tremendous Terrific That's the announcers adjectives for Cincinnati shots. Purdue: Nothing-silence I know our shooting is in the basement tonight but those announcers just need to listen to themselves. Come on, keep me happy. Be fair! There, I've vented!!
March 20, 201511 yr Don't know if there's ever been a more "Cincy" play than that elbow to the throat on a rebound. You don't choose the thug life, the thug life chooses you. New coach, same Clifton. I thought it was gone but it never will be.
March 20, 201511 yr New coach' date=' same Clifton. I thought it was gone but it never will be.[/quote'] Overreaction. It was one play that we haven't seen in the last couple of years.
March 20, 201511 yr Overreaction. It was one play that we haven't seen in the last couple of years. Maybe because the player that did it was exiled to a Juco the past couple of seasons? Didn't they say he was involved in the UC/X brawl before he was kicked off of the team?
March 20, 201511 yr Maybe because the player that did it was exiled to a Juco the past couple of seasons? Didn't they say he was involved in the UC/X brawl before he was kicked off of the team? Yes, he was.
March 20, 201511 yr Overreaction. It was one play that we haven't seen in the last couple of years. He got ejected from a game earlier in the season for a similar play. Game Vs Houston I believe.
March 20, 201511 yr He got ejected from a game earlier in the season for a similar play. Game Vs Houston I believe. He did get ejected earlier this year but the plays were not similar at all.
March 20, 201511 yr Is the ejected player ineligible to play vs. UK? The CBS announcers said he would be eligible.
March 20, 201511 yr Maybe because the player that did it was exiled to a Juco the past couple of seasons? Didn't they say he was involved in the UC/X brawl before he was kicked off of the team? Dang. If that's true, then I'm very upset with him if I'm the coach.
March 20, 201511 yr He got ejected from a game earlier in the season for a similar play. Game Vs Houston I believe. On UC radio, they said it was his third time to be ejected this year. Did not sound like they have much use for the guy.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.