March 20, 201511 yr I just had a heart attack I think. Now barring a Hampton upset, I get to see UC/UK.
March 20, 201511 yr Wow, just wow. Thought UC was going to find a dozen different ways to lose that one. Sure hope Mick was on his meds.
March 20, 201511 yr Great game by UC. The best part of the win was listing to how depressed the announcers were.:lol2::lol2: They were soooooo one sided if you weren't a UC fan you became one because they "annoyed" the heck out of ya.:taz::ylsuper:
March 20, 201511 yr All 3 games in Louisville today have been 1 point games. People are getting their money's worth.
March 20, 201511 yr Author All 3 games in Louisville today have been 1 point games. People are getting their money's worth. I had to pass on two freebies in the 17th row a subcontractor of mine offered me this morning because I had too much going on with work. Damn this "job" business.
March 20, 201511 yr The big kid that came in for the guy that got thrown out did a serviceable job in his place.
March 20, 201511 yr Author The big kid that came in for the guy that got thrown out did a serviceable job in his place. Definitely.
March 20, 201511 yr Purdue gave this one away with horrendous foul shooting late in the game. And when they finally hit one, the purdue coach took a stupid timeout. UC had no timeouts with 5.6 seconds left and were able to set up there offense.
March 20, 201511 yr I had to pass on two freebies in the 17th row a subcontractor of mine offered me this morning because I had too much going on with work. Damn this "job" business. Sucks being a grown up.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.