Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Central & NKY Fields with Press Boxes

Featured Replies

Yes......I am asking in the Softball forum. There is a CHANCE, that we may be able to broadcast some baseball & SOFTBALL this year. We need cover and electric, so who has press boxes?? I know Dixie, Walton & Gallatin County, but who else.

Yes......I am asking in the Softball forum. There is a CHANCE, that we may be able to broadcast some baseball & SOFTBALL this year. We need cover and electric, so who has press boxes?? I know Dixie, Walton & Gallatin County, but who else.

 

Lawnboy, you all ready for the press?

 

The BirdCage will have one. Exactly when is the big question...

But until then, they could probably hook you up at the temporary announcer table right behind home...

Yes......I am asking in the Softball forum. There is a CHANCE, that we may be able to broadcast some baseball & SOFTBALL this year. We need cover and electric, so who has press boxes?? I know Dixie, Walton & Gallatin County, but who else.

 

NewCath will have the "mac daddy" off them all.

 

Lawnboy, you all ready for the press?

 

The BirdCage will have one. Exactly when is the big question...

But until then, they could probably hook you up at the temporary announcer table right behind home...

 

I'll have pictures and details of the new NewCath "softball house" up in a few days.

Lawnboy, you guys have all the cash! I saw the pics, as I have insider access, and it is sweet. Nice.

Lawnboy, you guys have all the cash! I saw the pics, as I have insider access, and it is sweet. Nice.

 

No, we have alum that are very generous....as well as a few parents that have worked their "donkey's" off to get it done.

 

All the credit belongs to Coach Barnes, it was his "brain child", and he has put in a lot of planning and leg work to see this project come to together.

LB-Are you going to be sitting in said press box for the year? If so I now know why Coach Barnes had it built. Smart thinking

LB-Are you going to be sitting in said press box for the year? If so I now know why Coach Barnes had it built. Smart thinking

 

:laugh: I told you why it was built.:sssh:

Yes......I am asking in the Softball forum. There is a CHANCE, that we may be able to broadcast some baseball & SOFTBALL this year. We need cover and electric, so who has press boxes?? I know Dixie, Walton & Gallatin County, but who else.
Simon Kenton, Boone County, Conner, Grant County that I can think of.

Pendleton County has one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.