North Central & NKY Fields with Press Boxes

buttels

Yes......I am asking in the Softball forum. There is a CHANCE, that we may be able to broadcast some baseball & SOFTBALL this year. We need cover and electric, so who has press boxes?? I know Dixie, Walton & Gallatin County, but who else.

Yes......I am asking in the Softball forum. There is a CHANCE, that we may be able to broadcast some baseball & SOFTBALL this year. We need cover and electric, so who has press boxes?? I know Dixie, Walton & Gallatin County, but who else.

Lawnboy, you all ready for the press?

The BirdCage will have one. Exactly when is the big question...

But until then, they could probably hook you up at the temporary announcer table right behind home...

NewCath will have the "mac daddy" off them all.

Lawnboy, you all ready for the press?

The BirdCage will have one. Exactly when is the big question...

But until then, they could probably hook you up at the temporary announcer table right behind home...

I'll have pictures and details of the new NewCath "softball house" up in a few days.

Lawnboy, you guys have all the cash! I saw the pics, as I have insider access, and it is sweet. Nice.

No, we have alum that are very generous....as well as a few parents that have worked their "donkey's" off to get it done.

All the credit belongs to Coach Barnes, it was his "brain child", and he has put in a lot of planning and leg work to see this project come to together.

Simon Kenton, Boone County, Conner, Grant County that I can think of.