Holmes 54 Campbell County 50

I4C

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game would not have been close if it was at Holmes the refs were terrible and the lady camels benefitted from numerous terrible calls shame on 8th region refs for what I viewed as intentionally trying to take this game from the lady bulldogs.

This game would not have been close if it was at Holmes the refs were terrible and the lady camels benefitted from numerous terrible calls shame on 8th region refs for what I viewed as intentionally trying to take this game from the lady bulldogs.

Well for one, the camels are 10th region. And second, the calls were nowhere near lopsided.

This is funny. The 8th region refs getting blamed even for this one.

Man have they built a reputation. :lol2:

Congrats to the lady Bulldogs on one outstanding season. One heck of a come back by the Camels, this game was close to being a blow out, then the Camels caught fire from the outside, Holmes had a lot of turn overs in the fourth qt. Very impressed with the Lady Camels who just don't give up, a few head scratcher calls, but the refs didn't cause any turn overs. Best of luck to two very good teams next week.

Several fouls not called, traveling calls not called, and numerous calls against Holmes that were nowhere close to being right. It was various obvious the group of refs from whatever region they are in called this game for the Camels. It is unfortunate when the refs get that involved in the game. I have no ideal what kind of team Campbell County has with the game being called soooo slanted in their favor.

Edited by Jumper_Dad
R13

Several fouls not called,traveling calls not called, and numerous calls against homes that were nowhere close to being right. It was various obvious the group of refs from whatever region they are in called this game forbthe camels. It is unfortunate when the refs get that involved in the game . I have no ideal what kind of team camel county has with the game being

Called soooo slanted in their favor.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

I beg to differ a travel called by the refs that didn't occur is a turnover, bad calls by the refs often gives the ball to the other team. Holmes had a 17 point lead and then came an obvious rash of totally preposterous calls. The Camels hit a lot of threes but it came as a result of additional opportunities provided by the homering refs.

Edited by Jumper_Dad