Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The One Player You Wish You Could've Watched

Featured Replies

Who is the one player that you wish you could go back and watch that you never got to see play because their career was before your time?

 

I'd like to say the whole Big Red Machine, but that would be cheating my own question. So I'll say that I would have really liked to see Pete Rose play. Would have been someone I'd tune into every game or listen to on the radio.

Lou Gehrig would be my One

 

Followed closely by...

Ted Williams

Willie Mays

Hank Aaron

Babe Ruth

Sandy Koufax

 

This list could go on and on for me

Ty Cobb

 

Easily!

 

Of course, I'd love to see Ted Williams hit.

Ted Williams without question. When I bought a customized Red Sox jersey several years back I got #9.

Willie Mays

Mickey Mantle

Babe Ruth

Bob Gibson

Sandy Koufax

Jackie Robinson

Lou Gehrig would be my One

 

Followed closely by...

Ted Williams

Willie Mays

Hank Aaron

Babe Ruth

Sandy Koufax

 

This list could go on and on for me

 

Am I that old? I saw Mays and Aaron in person and Koufax live on tv.

Ty Cobb. Hard nosed! Love that style of play.

A Red Sox hater but I'd like to have seen Ted Williams play. Last player to hit .400 in a season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.