Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are the Bengals needs on offense?

Featured Replies

In the grand scheme I disagree. Smith should be back, Winston did decent, and Whit can play there too.

 

Smith is a bust! He hasn't done anything. He is either hurt or out of shape.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bengals need to draft Cameron Erving, OT, Florida State he can play all 5 spots.

Height: 6-6. Weight: 308.

Be careful Bengal fans, Chicago fired Lovie Smith a couple of years ago because they were unhappy over a 10 -6 record and missing the playoffs. I don't believe they have won 10 games since. Andy Dalton is not Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. You can not ask this QB to win a super bowl. Improve the running game and the defense. Follow the Seattle model. Get faster on both sides of the ball. Let's face it, Russel Wilson plays on a SB winning team, but is really better than RG3 or Cam Newton?

 

A coaching change puts this program back in the stone age.

What do we do at QB? I call him Average Andy. QB is so complex in the NFL because there are not many good ones.

 

What about AJ McCarron? Do you think he has a chance at starting over Andy?

Need to draft Defense in the first round. I'm hoping Dupree from UK is still available when they draft. They need a pass rusher in the worst way

Sorry man but that may be the worst option I've ever heard. Dalton needs real receivers. He isn't a grest and I don't think he will be the level of Rodgers, manning, or Brady. But he can get you to the Super Bowl. With the tools

I'm not a Cutler fan at all... But he's prob the only guy out there with a stronger arm than Dalton that would be available. Personally I'd like to see if Dalton could do better under a new head coach, but that isn't going to happen.

Prob could make a run at Cutler... But besides arm strength, is he better than Andy?

 

If Cutler can't produce with the talent he has on offense with the Bears, he definitely won't be able to produce with the Bengals.

 

Marshall = Green

Jeffery > Sanu/Jones

Bennett > Eifert

Forte > Hill (for now)

Sorry man but that may be the worst option I've ever heard. Dalton needs real receivers. He isn't a grest and I don't think he will be the level of Rodgers, manning, or Brady. But he can get you to the Super Bowl. With the tools

 

Sadly, I disagree...I don't think Dalton can lead a team to the Super Bowl

He can play tough guy sometimes and I wonder if he is just a little bit of a cheap shot artist (speculation). AJ is more like a tough girl than a NFL WR when it comes to health. Don't miss my point here, there are some very tough women walking this Earth, but ain't none of them going to be lining up in a NFL game.

 

Green played 13 games this year - had the toe issue. Before this season he played in 47 of the Bengals 48 regular season games his first three years (missing one game his rookie year and NONE the last two years before this one). I am just amazed that because he had to deal with injuries this year (after three years of missing one game) that he is now being compared to a "tough girl" and is called "less physical than most players including kickers". Brandon Marshall and Calvin Johnson missed as many games this year as AJ...

They need to go defense in 1st round with DL. Lowest sack total in the NFL this year. Averaged 46 per year with Zimmer. If they go offense, it has to be a TE. They are weak there. Boling is a FA, if he goes, guard is a possibility.

 

Really they have needs everywhere but QB (because there is no one better than AD in the draft and he ain't going aywhere) and RB.

I think we are set at RB, we have talent and depth.

 

I think we are set at WR, we just had a lot of bad luck this year. Although with this said, Green concerns me moving forward, he is too fragile. When your own teammates make fun of you in a skit on Hard Knocks you know it is an issue. And I am not sure on the solution here but I certainly would listen to trade offers for Green.

 

I will let the rest of you jump in, I think we have needs at every other position on offense.

 

Anyone?

I think we need another WR early in the draft.

 

We need a QB badly.

 

We need a new OC

 

we could always use O-Linemen. So besides RB and TE I think we could use upgrades in all the other areas.

With the 21st pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals take the Oregon Ducks.

skill, and then some skill, and then some more "SKILL"

I think we need another WR early in the draft.

 

We need a QB badly.

 

We need a new OC

 

we could always use O-Linemen. So besides RB and TE I think we could use upgrades in all the other areas.

 

Marvin Jones proved he is a legit #2 receiver, which would put Sanu as the #3 which he is more suited for. However he has also shown he is injury prone, so I could buy them maybe trying to get a receiver early if the right one is there.

  • Author
Marvin Jones proved he is a legit #2 receiver, which would put Sanu as the #3 which he is more suited for. However he has also shown he is injury prone, so I could buy them maybe trying to get a receiver early if the right one is there.

 

So you would draft a receiver early with so many other needs on the team?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.