December 21, 201411 yr Law Enforcement Officers are the only thing that stands between you and the monsters out there. They will respond, no matter what and do their job. 99.9% don't care what color, ethnicity, religion or team affiliation you have. They have taken an oath and take it seriously. Sadly, they have and will continue to die to protect you. Now it seems they will die simply because they are LEO's. Ridiculous. The same ones marching and chanting for their deaths are the same ones that complain when they don't show up fast enough. There are those on this board that claim we don't "get it". I would say you guys don't "get it" either. You see nothing wrong with the POTUS sending reps to a thugs funeral but think it's OK when he doesn't to slain officers funerals. He aligns himself with a known racist, but hey, who cares right? Anarchy rules if you don't have LEO's between you and the monsters.
December 21, 201411 yr Is there any evidence that this guy has mental health problems? There is a lot of evidence he's a criminal. Obviously something snapped in him. Is it possible the news, and the anti police atmosphere in America right now contributed?
December 21, 201411 yr Is there any evidence that this guy has mental health problems? There is a lot of evidence he's a criminal. Obviously something snapped in him. Is it possible the news, and the anti police atmosphere in America right now contributed? Don't forget he also killed his girlfriend earlier in the day. I don't think that had anything to do with the police. He obviously was defective in some way.
December 21, 201411 yr ??? So all protestors were shouting death to police? People clamoring for peace wanted to see more blood shed? Got it. Fox News Deceptively Edits ?Dead Cops? Chant Together With Al Sharpton Speech You are shoulder deep now. I learned a long time ago that liberals do not have the words truth or fact in their dictionaries. They said they wanted cops dead and now. Their words and they got what they wanted.
December 21, 201411 yr Don't forget he also killed his girlfriend earlier in the day. I don't think that had anything to do with the police. He obviously was defective in some way. Clearly shooting his girlfriend had nothing to do with the police. Posting comments about "putting wings on pigs" and ambushing two police officers like a coward clearly did have something to do with the police.
December 21, 201411 yr Some blacks applauded the action and that is beyond deplorable. I've seen way more blacks condemn this action than applaud it. Completely agree and wasn't trying to lump the entire black community into my comment.
December 21, 201411 yr Clearly shooting his girlfriend had nothing to do with the police. Posting comments about "putting wings on pigs" and ambushing two police officers like a coward clearly did have something to do with the police. Obviously. But killing his girlfriend points to deeper issues other than hatred of the police.
December 21, 201411 yr Don't forget he also killed his girlfriend earlier in the day. I don't think that had anything to do with the police. He obviously was defective in some way. Girlfriend is still alive. She is in critical but stable condition. Edited December 21, 201411 yr by capt278 Spelling
December 21, 201411 yr Obviously. But killing his girlfriend points to deeper issues other than hatred of the police. He didn't kill her. And, yeah he clearly had issues. From what I've read he was a lifelong criminal. What the heck is your point?
December 21, 201411 yr He didn't kill her. And, yeah he clearly had issues. From what I've read he was a lifelong criminal. What the heck is your point? Glad she's still alive. The initial reports said he was a suspect in the murder of his girlfriend earlier in the day. Otherwise I was responding to your question about whether there was any evidence that he has mental health issues.
December 21, 201411 yr What's clear is the country wasn't ready for this black president. He has a history of foot in mouth disease on these issues. I think more importantly is that Obama wasn't ready to be President. He was unqualified and that has shown over the course of his presidency.
December 21, 201411 yr Lets be clear on a few things. He could have been mentally ill, but not everyone that kills someone is. One thing that is a fact is that this man committed premeditated murder. He clearly put this on his instagram page and recent reports indicate that he even said to bystanders to watch what he was getting ready to do. He clearly planned and acted on this. He didn't randomly kill people as a mad man would have done, he singled out two policemen and executed them according to his instagram in revenge for Mike Brown and Eric Garner. So he planned this in revenge. As for anyone trying to defend the racist Al Sharpton Al Sharpton Leads March in DC as NYC Protesters Chant: 'What Do We Want? Dead Cops!' - Breitbart One thing I have seen since this began is that the main news media didnt represent what was really going on in the actual street protests. I watched these protests from the live streamers that were right in the middle of them. I watched the looting and protests uncensored. If you think there are not alot of hate going on I challenge you guys to go to Livestream.com and search out Ferguson. What you see and hear will make you sick as to what is said at the heart of the protests. I watched these every night till way past my bedtime and I know what I saw. Plenty still on there that are archived where the protesters done no protesting or what I would call protesting other than to stand and curse the police. I guess after watching this now since August and seeing what is being reported vs what is the real truth I get a little ticked off when I hear people defending actions like this. If you guys wanna go watch this for yourself its on Livestream and Ustream. Tons of footage. I sure hope if you do that you do not come back on here defending......
December 22, 201411 yr You are shoulder deep now. I learned a long time ago that liberals do not have the words truth or fact in their dictionaries. They said they wanted cops dead and now. Their words and they got what they wanted. ??? Dude whatever, I live in freaking Texas of all places and you assume I'm a 'liberal'. Good job, Mr. Jump To Conclusions. I came back to Kentucky for the holidays, so I guess I should feel back at home with the someone hearing or reading something they disagree with and immediately jumping to the 'liberal' crap. I don't think there's any point in continuing a discussion with you, so think whatever you want, I really don't care.
December 22, 201411 yr Lets be clear on a few things. He could have been mentally ill, but not everyone that kills someone is. One thing that is a fact is that this man committed premeditated murder. He clearly put this on his instagram page and recent reports indicate that he even said to bystanders to watch what he was getting ready to do. He clearly planned and acted on this. He didn't randomly kill people as a mad man would have done, he singled out two policemen and executed them according to his instagram in revenge for Mike Brown and Eric Garner. So he planned this in revenge. As for anyone trying to defend the racist Al Sharpton Al Sharpton Leads March in DC as NYC Protesters Chant: 'What Do We Want? Dead Cops!' - Breitbart One thing I have seen since this began is that the main news media didnt represent what was really going on in the actual street protests. I watched these protests from the live streamers that were right in the middle of them. I watched the looting and protests uncensored. If you think there are not alot of hate going on I challenge you guys to go to Livestream.com and search out Ferguson. What you see and hear will make you sick as to what is said at the heart of the protests. I watched these every night till way past my bedtime and I know what I saw. Plenty still on there that are archived where the protesters done no protesting or what I would call protesting other than to stand and curse the police. I guess after watching this now since August and seeing what is being reported vs what is the real truth I get a little ticked off when I hear people defending actions like this. If you guys wanna go watch this for yourself its on Livestream and Ustream. Tons of footage. I sure hope if you do that you do not come back on here defending...... Maybe I'm being nitpicky here, and I'm not trying to defend everything Sharpton does because I'm not a fan of him, but read that headline. Sharpton led a March in Washington, DC, and protestors in New York were chanting about dead police. People talk about others jumping to conclusions, but if Fox News hadn't shown the two in the same clip and made it seem as though Sharpton was leading protestors in the chants, then people wouldn't be thinking he was leading people chanting that during a march.
December 22, 201411 yr ?NYPD Gets What They Deserve?: Here?s How Some Celebrated the Shooting Deaths of Two Ambushed New York City Police Officers | TheBlaze.com There are disgusting people in this world.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.