Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Two NYC Police Officers Killed in Ambush

Featured Replies

One thing I have never heard explained. If this guy was doing this as revenge for the killings he has posted, a revenge on cops, then explain why he shot his girlfriend first in Baltimore before heading to NYC? Was she a cop too? If not, then I say his whole thing about why he was doing it is bogus.

  • Replies 458
  • Views 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Then we are screwed. But we already knew that anyways. He hasn't said anything inflammatory in any of those cases but if his perspective as a black man is inflammatory and ruins race relations then......

 

You are being naive if you think he hasn't said anything inflammatory. He's made cases about race where there's no evidence what so ever that race is a factor.

 

What did he say that was so bad? Maybe I am looking in the wrong places but I can't find anything anywhere he has said anything inflammatory in the Michael Brown situation. I can't even find anything where he came to Brown's defense. Everything I have seen is him saying an invesitgation will be done and how as a society we have to get to a point to where communities and law enforcement officers can close the gap of mistrust before it is too late.

 

He had condemned the guy who shot the cops in NYC. That should be noted.

 

He sent three reps to Brown's funeral.

Yeah keep your head in the sand then. I've been mistaken for a valet twice. Once at the Hyatt in downtown Cincy. Oops. I guess I'm fanning the racial relations now.

 

The worst thing that could have happened to this country was a black man being elected president. It's clear that as a country none of us were ready.

I've been mistaken for a speedway employee, a valet down in Newport, a Walmart worker, a Kroger stock boy and numerous other jobs I didn't have. The difference is I never automatically jumped to the conclusion that the people mistaking me for someone I wasn't as a racist issue and for the record I was mistaken for those by blacks, whites and Asian folks. Some people are determined to find racism in everything whether or not it is warranted or not.

Do you actually believe only blacks are valet's? I rest my case.

You are being naive if you think he hasn't said anything inflammatory. He's made cases about race where there's no evidence what so ever that race is a factor.

 

Post the entire statement. Not a line or two. Not a paragraph. Post the WHOLE statement.

 

I'm not naive. I'm black.

I've been mistaken for a speedway employee, a valet down in Newport, a Walmart worker, a Kroger stock boy and numerous other jobs I didn't have. The difference is I never automatically jumped to the conclusion that the people mistaking me for someone I wasn't as a racist issue and for the record I was mistaken for those by blacks, whites and Asian folks. Some people are determined to find racism in everything whether or not it is warranted or not.

Do you actually believe only blacks are valet's? I rest my case.

 

Go read post 85. Thanks. :thumb:

 

So?

 

That's inflammatory. Why were white house representatives at the funeral of a man who robbed a convenience store, assaulted a police officer and tried to take his gun?

Yeah keep your head in the sand then. I've been mistaken for a valet twice. Once at the Hyatt in downtown Cincy. Oops. I guess I'm fanning the racial relations now.

 

The worst thing that could have happened to this country was a black man being elected president. It's clear that as a country none of us were ready.

I think you're the one with your head in the sand. No one I know has ever done that and I gotta tell you, the vast majority of valets I see in Cincy are white. I've been mistaken for someone that works at several stores I've been in. I guess they must be racist or classists then, huh? Give me a break. No way every black man gets mistaken for a valet.....no way.

 

What's clear is the country wasn't ready for this black president. He has a history of foot in mouth disease on these issues.

 

Post the entire statement. Not a line or two. Not a paragraph. Post the WHOLE statement.

 

I'm not naive. I'm black.

 

You post it if you want to...

That's inflammatory. Why were white house representatives at the funeral of a man who robbed a convenience store, assaulted a police officer and tried to take his gun?

 

 

To show support to the family. Just like he did in the statement of his that I read. Is he not allowed to show support to the family?

You post it if you want to...

 

I haven't seen anything inflammatory so I have no clue what to post. That's my whole point. How in the world am I supposed to know what makes you guys so mad at what he has said when no one is telling me what he said that was so wrong? I haven't seen anything inflammatory in anything of his that I have read. As a black man in today's society I understand every word he is saying. It is obvious some white people don't understand what he is saying. In order for me to fully grasp your complaints you have to show me what bothers you so badly.

I think you're the one with your head in the sand. No one I know has ever done that and I gotta tell you, the vast majority of valets I see in Cincy are white. I've been mistaken for someone that works at several stores I've been in. I guess they must be racist or classists then, huh? Give me a break. No way every black man gets mistaken for a valet.....no way.

 

What's clear is the country wasn't ready for this black president. He has a history of foot in mouth disease on these issues.

 

 

Go read post 85. Thanks:thumb:

 

Nah, the country isn't ready for a black president. Period. And a black president will never be elected again.

 

To show support to the family. Just like he did in the statement of his that I read. Is he not allowed to show support to the family?

 

So how much support has he shown to the families of police that have been murdered this year? The police who were murdered because they wore a uniform and went to work.

 

I'll answer for you. None. Zero.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.