December 21, 201411 yr I shouldnt be surprised about these tweets. http://twitchy.com/2014/12/20/can-they-breathe-execution-style-killing-of-two-nypd-officers-celebrated-salute-the-shooter/
December 21, 201411 yr Author Absolutely sickening. Seems like a bad time to wear blue in this country. Or Grey or Brown or Green or Tan...
December 21, 201411 yr Or Grey or Brown or Green or Tan... Yea you knew what I meant. http://twitchy.com/2014/12/20/can-they-breathe-execution-style-killing-of-two-nypd-officers-celebrated-salute-the-shooter/
December 21, 201411 yr I shouldnt be surprised about these tweets. ?Can they breathe?? Execution-style killing of two NYPD officers celebrated; ?Salute the shooter? | Twitchy Those tweets are some of the most vile and disgusting things I have ever read.
December 21, 201411 yr I shouldnt be surprised about these tweets. ?Can they breathe?? Execution-style killing of two NYPD officers celebrated; ?Salute the shooter? | Twitchy Sounds like NYPD needs to come down with the blue flu...
December 21, 201411 yr I am sick and tired of the enabling. Sick and tired of the excuses made for criminals. This is simple. Don't commit crimes. Respect authority. Stop using your past or surroundings as an excuse or rationale for poor behavior. Period. I don't care what color you are. This is despicable and I'm disgusted. He is a radical and I understand that. I don't lump a few into all. Just as this group should stop generalizing about law enforcement. They aren't the enemy. In most cases you and who you associate are your enemy.
December 21, 201411 yr Sad and tragic. Thoughts and prayers with their families and fellow officers. Lives are lives, period.
December 21, 201411 yr Author Yea you knew what I meant. Yeah I knew, I was pointing out to others that don't think about it there are officers out there in numerous rolls.
December 21, 201411 yr Author ?Can they breathe?? Execution-style killing of two NYPD officers celebrated; ?Salute the shooter? | Twitchy That stuff is disgusting but I am not 1 bit surprised that so many feel that way.
December 21, 201411 yr That stuff is disgusting but I am not 1 bit surprised that so many feel that way. The country is extremely divided right now. I've been appalled by comments made by protestors and people protesting the protestors. These comments may be the worst of what I've read over the last several months. One little spark and it could get very ugly.
December 21, 201411 yr Sure the mayor don't care. So much for guns not being allowed in NY, goes to show criminals can get guns and guns don't kill, criminals do
December 21, 201411 yr Protesters got just what they chanted for..... ??? I'm not sure that everyone protesting was wishing death on anyone. Sure, there were probably a small minority of people who were, but it's a pretty bold jump to say that protestors were "chanting for" this. What happened today is a horrible tragedy and not something that any reasonable mind who says they want peace wishes on anyone.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.