Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Two NYC Police Officers Killed in Ambush

Featured Replies

Well Mr. Mayor what do you have to say now.

 

So much for guns being illegal in NY, just goes to show criminals kill, guns don't.

  • Replies 458
  • Views 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
???

 

I'm not sure that everyone protesting was wishing death on anyone. Sure, there were probably a small minority of people who were, but it's a pretty bold jump to say that protestors were "chanting for" this.

 

What happened today is a horrible tragedy and not something that any reasonable mind who says they want peace wishes on anyone.

 

 

That's exactly what they were chanting for last Saturday in a protest headlined by Al Sharpton.

 

Activists at New York protest: 'What do we want? Dead cops' - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

I find it ironic that the races of the shooter and the cops are not mentioned in the story.

 

Given that the officer's names were Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu I think we can safely assume that this shooting was about the uniforms they were wearing--not the color of their skin.

  • Author
The country is extremely divided right now. I've been appalled by comments made by protestors and people protesting the protestors. These comments may be the worst of what I've read over the last several months. One little spark and it could get very ugly.

Unfortunately that spark was lit some time back. I don't think that police will be walking around executing people in the street...unfortunately you can't say that for some towards the Police.

???

 

I'm not sure that everyone protesting was wishing death on anyone. Sure, there were probably a small minority of people who were, but it's a pretty bold jump to say that protestors were "chanting for" this.

 

What happened today is a horrible tragedy and not something that any reasonable mind who says they want peace wishes on anyone.

 

Say what you will the protesters got exactly what they were chanting. Have you not read the tweets from this today that halfback posted?

 

This is tragic and I agree anyone with any brains at all would not want anything like this to happen to anyone. Just so happens there are alot of NO BRAINS out there now. Im tired of this stuff. Protests are fine. But this race baiting from Sharpton and the others as well as the targeting of police who had nothing to do with this has got to stop. You don't think that the crap that these people are spewing that basically police have oppressed everyone has no part in this stuff today? Are you telling me that this guy that shot those two policemen today had not heard this? Did you look at the instagram and facebook posts? Some how some common sense has to prevail or bullets will. There I just said what everyone else is thinking.

So when is Obama going to make a national televised speech and condemn thugs like this?

 

this makes me sick and I will never believe Obama has done anything to help race relations in this country. Be upset at me if you like, I don't care, all

he has done with glorifying thugs like Michael

Brown and ignoring to talk about those who put their lives in the line everyday by staying silent makes me

ill.

 

there have been too many officers murdered in the last couple weeks alone and yet the racist biggots like Sharpton are silent. Makes me sick and I hear the hate growing from others because of their hypocritical actions. How sad

Given that the officer's names were Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu I think we can safely assume that this shooting was about the uniforms they were wearing--not the color of their skin.

 

What race was the shooter?

What race was the shooter?

 

African American

  • Author
Given that the officer's names were Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu I think we can safely assume that this shooting was about the uniforms they were wearing--not the color of their skin.

 

I wonder if he would have shot black officers? Of course we will never know, unless it is proven he walked past others to do this.

So when is Obama going to make a national televised speech and condemn thugs like this?

 

this makes me sick and I will never believe Obama has done anything to help race relations in this country. Be upset at me if you like, I don't care, all

he has done with glorifying thugs like Michael

Brown and ignoring to talk about those who put their lives in the line everyday by staying silent makes me

ill.

 

there have been too many officers murdered in the last couple weeks alone and yet the racist biggots like Sharpton are silent. Makes me sick and I hear the hate growing from others because of their hypocritical actions. How sad

 

I'm no fan of Sharpton but he did speak out against the shooting:

Sharpton, NYC officials outraged by NYPD shootings

So when is Obama going to make a national televised speech and condemn thugs like this?

 

this makes me sick and I will never believe Obama has done anything to help race relations in this country. Be upset at me if you like, I don't care, all

he has done with glorifying thugs like Michael

Brown and ignoring to talk about those who put their lives in the line everyday by staying silent makes me

ill.

 

there have been too many officers murdered in the last couple weeks alone and yet the racist biggots like Sharpton are silent. Makes me sick and I hear the hate growing from others because of their hypocritical actions. How sad

 

I love how you blame Obama for race relations and give all the white presidents a pass. Nicely done.

It's another sad day in America. Truly a sad day and moment in our country. I feel horribly and will pray for the girlfriend's family, the police officers families and the killer's families. I still pray that one day things will get better. Even though I know they won't.

I love how you blame Obama for race relations and give all the white presidents a pass. Nicely done.

What are you talking about?

 

I blame Obama for not doing anything about condemning acts of violence like this like he did the Michael Brown incident etc. he has done absolutley nothing when it comes to police being murdered left and right lately. I thinks he iis as shameless as Sharpton and I could care less if anyone disagrees. He is as much of a race baiter as Sharpton in my book. Let me know when he makes a speech about race with this incident. It won't happen.

he sure makes it a point when it's white on black though. Always has always will and that my friend is pathetic.

 

Now tell me when a white president in the last 20 or so years has made speeches about black on white crime as you are telling me they have. Let me know or give me the links of those national press conferences. Show me the speeches of white Presidents who have inciting race hatred and dividing the incidents into black and white as Obama has done.

 

So please tell me how Bush, Reagan, Clinton, shoot any president in our lifetime have made race tensions what you claim they have done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.