Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Two NYC Police Officers Killed in Ambush

Featured Replies

What needs to be done is every clown that publicly posts about killing or assaulting law enforcement needs to be prosecuted.

  • Replies 458
  • Views 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You totally misunderstood everything I said. Show me where I ever said it was Obama's job to make things better. What I said is he in his actions have made things worse. He would have been better off by not making his speeches after Ferguson and making it a racial issue when it had nothing to do with race at all etc. don't you get it? Yea PP92, us "white men" have it so easy, we attend our white men meetings and get all our free gifts each month simp,y because we are white. I never had to lift a finger and have been given everything in my life because I'm white. Seriously, stop with the garbage woe is me act. Maybe the problem is that some people just have no clue about what it is actually like to be a man and earn what you have no matter what co,or your skin is.

Obamas job may notone to make race relations better, but it sure in the heck isn't to make them worse which he has gone out of his way to do.

 

In your mind Obama has made things worse. In my mind he hasn't done enough to truly make race relations bad. Kill all that woe is me stuff. You're the one crying woe is me not me. Race relations have been crap since I was born. You're the one just now recognizing that fact in 2014. I knew this in 1984. Welcome to the party. To say Obama makes race relations worse is one of the funnier things to read on here because if he really wanted to make racial relations bad he could. That's easy. All he would have to say is that if he was white America would leave him alone and let him be the POTUS he wants to be. If he wanted to make racial relations worse he'd walk around with a "I Can't Breathe" tee shirt on while singing old school NWA songs. If he wanted to make racial relations worse he'd have made Al Sharpton his VP because it's obvious the key to make white people lose their minds is to give validity to Al Sharpton. Imagine if he gave him power and a coveted title. At this point I hope Obama makes you cry yourself to sleep every night over racial relations. Black people have been doing that for centuries. How does it feel?

I'm done with this subject, I've spoke my mind and I will leave it at that.

 

Good. You and Obama are the best I know at racial relations.

No, not at all, but it was nothing like this. This country is headed to hell in a handcart...

 

Couldn't agree more.

 

But let's blame Obama. :lol2: :lol2:

Couldn't agree more.

 

But let's blame Obama. :lol2: :lol2:

 

Not blaming, but he's not helping much either.

I just can't even put into words how angry, frustrated, confused, and disturbed I am by the anti-police message that's so in vogue right now.

Not blaming, but he's not helping much either.

 

It's naive to believe he can help. Nobody likes him. Nobody listens to him. When he offers advice people do the opposite and criticize his every word. Hell, he spoke out on why The Interview should still be played at movie theaters and now Mitt Romney's same stance on The Interview is what we should be doing as a country. I guarantee if Obama said what his haters want him to say they would take the opposite side. I wish he'd hold a State of the Union address and tell everyone to kiss his butt.

I just can't even put into words how angry, frustrated, confused, and disturbed I am by the anti-police message that's so in vogue right now.

 

It's a sad world we live in.

It still amazes me that people think racial relations just now became bad. Truly amazing.

Here will be hopefully my last post on this. Whether I think Obama is to blame for worsening race relations or not, or whether race relations were bad before all this started with Ferguson I can tell you this as a fact and I don't think anyone will dispute this. Unless something changes and changes quick, the United States of America as we know it is going to be a thing of the past.

 

Just look at the tone that has changed on this board since the last two police shootings. I mean look close at it. After reading about this yesterday I was saddened then after seeing the tweets I was mad and mad because I see that facts dont matter anymore. I see that the world is sinful and its starting to really show more than I even had every imagined. I guess I live in a world where I judge people on what they do other than what color their skin is and that apparently is a fantasy world. This guy would not have shot those two cops had they been black, I really believe that. He didnt take time to stalk them out. He found two "light skinned" guys and gunned them down. I saw tweets last night where others were saying the same thing is gonna happen today. This is sickening. Cause here is the facts and here is where we are gonna get in trouble as a nation, people will start to shoot back.......

It's naive to believe he can help. Nobody likes him. Nobody listens to him. When he offers advice people do the opposite and criticize his every word. Hell, he spoke out on why The Interview should still be played at movie theaters and now Mitt Romney's same stance on The Interview is what we should be doing as a country. I guarantee if Obama said what his haters want him to say they would take the opposite side. I wish he'd hold a State of the Union address and tell everyone to kiss his butt.

 

It is also naive to believe that by his actions and words in the Martin, Brown and Garner matters he has not hurt relations. When you start having Sharpton stand with you, you have gone down the wrong path.

Let then laugh and have their fun now. As this shooting and these sick responses is just going to make more cops harder to deal with (in their eyes) as they will have to be more vigilant, which will create more tense moments.

 

This is why I said places like Cincy should have arrested every protester who attempted to March onto the interstate, and others by walking in traffic. Show them in the beginning that they can protest, but that they must do it legally.

I didn't read all the posts but the mayor is getting a lot of heat. They police turned their backs on the mayor, and the (I believe) their union says the mayor has blood on his hands.

I understand that. My point was that every person at a protest or wearing a shirt that said "Black Lives Matter" wasn't chanting that and find the murder of the officers in cold blood to be nothing but heinous. That's all I was trying to say, nothing more.

 

I think that if this were as correlated as people want to make it, that it's at least somewhat weird that he didn't target officers who, based on what you could gather about their heritage based on their last names, probably aren't white. It seems that if this were a direct response, it'd have been the whitest officers he could have found. I'm not saying that the events were totally uncorrelated or anything like that, I'm just saying that this guy seemed like someone who had some serious issues and probably didn't have restrict the senseless violence he inflicted onto a single race.

 

That's it, stick your head in the sand and ignore the truth.

It still amazes me that people think racial relations just now became bad. Truly amazing.
I think most realize it's been bad since...well....forever. I think that what most people are saying is the president adds fuel to the fire when he only speaks about the injustice for one side. This from a man, mind you, that is of both races. He will speak about Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner and Michael Brown but not any officer killed in the line of duty. He doesn't send any representatives to police officers funerals, but does for Michael Brown. He meets with people like Al Sharpton, a well know race baiter, on race issues. He makes comments like "There’s no black male my age, who’s a professional, who hasn’t come out of a restaurant and is waiting for their car and somebody didn’t hand them their car keys" which by the way, I call bull crap. We have the First Lady claiming racism because a woman her to help her take something off a shelf. She claims "because she didn’t see me as the first lady, she saw me as someone who could help her". This is a time right now where we need some leadership, not fanning of racial flames. Guess what the two of them are currently doing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.