Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Two NYC Police Officers Killed in Ambush

Featured Replies

  • Replies 458
  • Views 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go read post 85. Thanks:thumb:

 

Nah, the country isn't ready for a black president. Period. And a black president will never be elected again.

I read post 85. You handled it like I think most would. I can guarantee you white people have been mistaken as a valet. To put race to it, which is what the President and First Lady did, just causes more friction in times like these. It's timing in this case. The country is on edge and their timing couldn't be worse and it only makes the situation worse. The guy just doesn't have any leadership qualities.

 

As to the country not being ready for a black president, you are correct. I've been saying that for at least 5 years now because every time anyone disagreed with the man, it was racist. So, nope, not ready. I don't know if a black president will never be elected again, but President Obama has likely ensured it will be a long time before it happens, which is really sad. I think he squandered a golden opportunity.

So how much support has he shown to the families of police that have been murdered this year? The police who were murdered because they wore a uniform and went to work.

 

I'll answer for you. None. Zero.

But, that doesn't matter to many. :no:
So how much support has he shown to the families of police that have been murdered this year? The police who were murdered because they wore a uniform and went to work.

 

I'll answer for you. None. Zero.

 

 

I didn't realize he was a cop at one time in his life. He's always been black last I saw.

I read post 85. You handled it like I think most would. I can guarantee you white people have been mistaken as a valet. To put race to it, which is what the President and First Lady did, just causes more friction in times like these. It's timing in this case. The country is on edge and their timing couldn't be worse and it only makes the situation worse. The guy just doesn't have any leadership qualities.

 

As to the country not being ready for a black president, you are correct. I've been saying that for at least 5 years now because every time anyone disagreed with the man, it was racist. So, nope, not ready. I don't know if a black president will never be elected again, but President Obama has likely ensured it will be a long time before it happens, which is really sad. I think he squandered a golden opportunity.

 

Yes, it is definitely sad.

 

I didn't realize he was a cop at one time in his life. He's always been black last I saw.

 

I'm sure some black police officers have died since he became President. Did he show them any support?

 

Does someone have to be a police officer to support families of slain police officers?

Blacks do not trust the police because they feel the police treat them differently than whites. A black man walks up and executes two police officers for no other reason than the fact that they are cops. Blacks applaud this action and call for more. This all gives police reason to not trust a black man. Anyone getting dizzy?

 

Irony?

I'm sure some black police officers have died since he became President. Did he show them any support?

 

Does someone have to be a police officer to support families of slain police officers?

 

Ahhh, missing the point. As a black guy he's more apt to show sympathy to the plight of the black people in that situation. Doesn't mean he hates the cops nor does it mean he is trying to slight the cops. It means he's never been a cop so he doesn't know their struggle. He's been black his whole life. He knows their struggle. He knows their feelings. His first reaction is to show sympathy to the black community because of his life experiences. I'm sure if he had been a cop before he'd be more apt to rush to their side and support them first. It's a natural reaction.

Blacks do not trust the police because they feel the police treat them differently than whites. A black man walks up and executes two police officers for no other reason than the fact that they are cops. Blacks applaud this action and call for more. This all gives police reason to not trust a black man. Anyone getting dizzy?

 

Irony?

 

 

Some blacks applauded the action and that is beyond deplorable. I've seen way more blacks condemn this action than applaud it.

I just saw on Twitter that the Yankees will be paying for the education of the kids of the slain officers.

 

Ahhh, missing the point. As a black guy he's more apt to show sympathy to the plight of the black people in that situation. Doesn't mean he hates the cops nor does it mean he is trying to slight the cops. It means he's never been a cop so he doesn't know their struggle. He's been black his whole life. He knows their struggle. He knows their feelings. His first reaction is to show sympathy to the black community because of his life experiences. I'm sure if he had been a cop before he'd be more apt to rush to their side and support them first. It's a natural reaction.

 

I didn't miss your point, I just think it's stupid show sympathy to someone who, by many accounts, robbed someone and attacked a police officer. I expect his family to support him. Our President should not.

I just saw on Twitter that the Yankees will be paying for the education of the kids of the slain officers.

 

I just became a fan of the Yankees.

 

Some blacks applauded the action and that is beyond deplorable. I've seen way more blacks condemn this action than applaud it.

 

I think we all agree that anyone, white or black, who supports killing police officers is an idiot.

With all the resentment towards police in the inner city, I'd say the only way from not "profiling" is to have no police presence at all. Let's see how they like it when the people they are against aren't there to help them when they need it. Police may be annoying sometimes, but they are the only protection from complete chaos in society.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.