December 21, 201411 yr I didn't miss your point, I just think it's stupid show sympathy to someone who, by many accounts, robbed someone and attacked a police officer. I expect his family to support him. Our President should not. Could have sworn he was supporting his family and not supporting anything Michael Brown did. Could just be me, my black perspective and my ability to decipher the black code when it comes to black people communicating. Is it okay if Obama talks to Michael Brown's mother? Has Obama spoken out against the grand jury's decision? I'd love to see some concrete Obama statements and a timeline of those statements from the day it happened to the grand jury's decision to not indict. I'm thinking many many of his words have been taken out of context. I could be wrong I just think of the times where I have been like...oh, you probably shouldn't have said that, Obama. Haven't felt that way with anything I have seen him say in the Michael Brown case.
December 21, 201411 yr I think we all agree that anyone, white or black, who supports killing police officers is an idiot. Without question.
December 21, 201411 yr To show support to the family. Just like he did in the statement of his that I read. Is he not allowed to show support to the family? No he's not, not if it is showing support for breaking the law and trying to kill a police officer. Don't you get it? Showing support for what?????? How many representatives has he sent to any police officer funerals. Nome. He shouldn't be showing support for a thugs family, if he is going to do that then he better be sending representatives to every single funeral in this Country where a crimi al is killed in the act of breaking the law because that is what he has shown and that is to support criminal activity as long as the criminal is black. Your statement about the country not being ready for a black president is total garbage also, Obama was elected TWICE!!!!!!!!!! It's a pretty bad claim to make saying the country isn't ready for a black president. May e the cou try isn't ready for a racist black president, that one could be true. I would vote instantly for Dr Carson if he ran in 2016 and also for Condeleza Rice if she ran, race makes no difference to me at all,being racist makes all the difference to me.
December 21, 201411 yr No he's not, not if it is showing support for breaking the law and trying to kill a police officer. Don't you get it? Showing support for what?????? How many representatives has he sent to any police officer funerals. Nome. He shouldn't be showing support for a thugs family, if he is going to do that then he better be sending representatives to every single funeral in this Country where a crimi al is killed in the act of breaking the law because that is what he has shown and that is to support criminal activity as long as the criminal is black. Your statement about the country not being ready for a black president is total garbage also, Obama was elected TWICE!!!!!!!!!! It's a pretty bad claim to make saying the country isn't ready for a black president. May e the cou try isn't ready for a racist black president, that one could be true. I would vote instantly for Dr Carson if he ran in 2016 and also for Condeleza Rice if she ran, race makes no difference to me at all,being racist makes all the difference to me. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: The saga continues...........
December 21, 201411 yr Go read post 85. Thanks. :thumb: I did read post 85. If you didn't think it was a racial thing why you were mistaken for a valet, then why even bring it up in the first place? That would be like someone saying a waitress at Ihop thought I asked for coffee when I didn't. What does that have to do with a topic that is talking about racism if the person didn't think being mistaken for wanting coffee wasn't racism then why mention it in the first place. When you posted that, the reason everyone who read it thought it was posted because you thought it was racist or why post it in the first place?
December 21, 201411 yr Could have sworn he was supporting his family and not supporting anything Michael Brown did. Could just be me, my black perspective and my ability to decipher the black code when it comes to black people communicating. Is it okay if Obama talks to Michael Brown's mother? Has Obama spoken out against the grand jury's decision? I'd love to see some concrete Obama statements and a timeline of those statements from the day it happened to the grand jury's decision to not indict. I'm thinking many many of his words have been taken out of context. I could be wrong I just think of the times where I have been like...oh, you probably shouldn't have said that, Obama. Haven't felt that way with anything I have seen him say in the Michael Brown case. Again, why does he show support for that family beyond just saying it in a speech? Just because they are black and their son was killed while he tried to kill a police officer? Will he send representatives to the funeral of yesterday's killer? Would he have sent representatives to Michael Brown's funeral, if Michael Brown succeeded in getting Officer Wilson's gun?
December 21, 201411 yr :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: The saga continues........... :lol2: You're wasting your time in here... But you already knew that.
December 21, 201411 yr Again, why does he show support for that family beyond just saying it in a speech? Just because they are black and their son was killed while he tried to kill a police officer? Will he send representatives to the funeral of yesterday's killer? Would he have sent representatives to Michael Brown's funeral, if Michael Brown succeeded in getting Officer Wilson's gun? How many 'facts' were known at the time of Michael Brown's funeral? If Michael Brown had succeeded in killing Officer Wilson it wouldn't have been national news. Plus Brown would have been captured by the police and justice would be served.
December 21, 201411 yr :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: The saga continues........... Could you please explain then the reasoning for the President sending representatives to Michael Browns funeral and why Holder was sent to find civil rights violations? You said for support, support for what exactly and why his family and not a white criminal who was shot down etc?
December 21, 201411 yr :lol2: You're wasting your time in here... But you already knew that. Yeah, I'm headed to a high school basketball game. I got sucked in somehow. I'm out now though. The saga continues........:lol2: :lol2:
December 21, 201411 yr How many 'facts' were known at the time of Michael Brown's funeral? If Michael Brown had succeeded in killing Officer Wilson it wouldn't have been national news. Plus Brown would have been captured by the police and justice would be served. That is the problem! Bingo!! It should never have been national news, but it served the black agenda of Sharpton and the President to make it national news without even knowing the facts that surrounded the case...that is what we have been saying all along!!!! Why make it a national issue? Why because he was black and facts be darned.
December 21, 201411 yr Could you please explain then the reasoning for the President sending representatives to Michael Browns funeral and why Holder was sent to find civil rights violations? You said for support, support for what exactly and why his family and not a white criminal who was shot down etc? No. I'm not going to explain anything anymore. It doesn't matter.
December 21, 201411 yr That is the problem! Bingo!! It should never have been national news, but it served the black agenda of Sharpton and the President to make it national news without even knowing the facts that surrounded the case...that is what we have been saying all along!!!! Why make it a national issue? Why because he was black and facts be darned. It made national news because the first mention of the story on Twitter was that an unarmed black man was shot with his hands up by a cop and that he was laying dead in the street for hours. Al Sharpton had nothing to do with that. But by all means speculate away.
December 21, 201411 yr No. I'm not going to explain anything anymore. It doesn't matter. It does matter, I'm truly trying to understand why you think it's alright to have a president who more times than once has jumped to conclusions and made national comments about something he knows nothing about simply because it was a black man who was killed. Ignoring why he was killed and instead of knowing the facts he chose to make it as if he was killed simp,y because he was black.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.