Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Two NYC Police Officers Killed in Ambush

Featured Replies

Maybe I'm being nitpicky here, and I'm not trying to defend everything Sharpton does because I'm not a fan of him, but read that headline. Sharpton led a March in Washington, DC, and protestors in New York were chanting about dead police.

 

People talk about others jumping to conclusions, but if Fox News hadn't shown the two in the same clip and made it seem as though Sharpton was leading protestors in the chants, then people wouldn't be thinking he was leading people chanting that during a march.

 

Joker, you are losing on this one. The marchers in New York chanted for wanting dead cops. That is a fact. Sorry if you don't like the facts counselor. You can try to say it was just a few or whatever excuse you would like to use. As my Grandmother always told me, you are known by the company you keep.

  • Replies 458
  • Views 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe I'm being nitpicky here, and I'm not trying to defend everything Sharpton does because I'm not a fan of him, but read that headline. Sharpton led a March in Washington, DC, and protestors in New York were chanting about dead police.

 

People talk about others jumping to conclusions, but if Fox News hadn't shown the two in the same clip and made it seem as though Sharpton was leading protestors in the chants, then people wouldn't be thinking he was leading people chanting that during a march.

 

I see that and its duly noted. But please go watch what I have watched for going on 6 months right in the middle of the protests at whats really being said that the livestreamers broadcast not Fox News. Then come back and talk to me, Joker. If you don't want to do that do not respond to me anymore. This is facts. Its on tape. As a matter of fact I dare you to do the research for yourself like I did and not take what Fox, CNN or anyone else said, just the protesters. You wont have anything to say.

I see that and its duly noted. But please go watch what I have watched for going on 6 months right in the middle of the protests at whats really being said that the livestreamers broadcast not Fox News. Then come back and talk to me, Joker. If you don't want to do that do not respond to me anymore. This is facts. Its on tape. As a matter of fact I dare you to do the research for yourself like I did and not take what Fox, CNN or anyone else said, just the protesters. You wont have anything to say.

 

 

No, I understand that people are chanting that, I just wanted to note that everyone protesting didn't think like that and that there were plenty of protestors who hate any kind of violence and aren't wishing death to police officers. We're probably in agreement about a lot of things actually.

 

Lives are lives and in no way at all do I support anyone ordering the murder of police officers and the anarchy that could ensue. Definitely turbulent times that we are living in and a prevailing sense of uneasiness, even at a time when the holiday spirit is usually the prevailing mood.

Lets be clear on a few things. He could have been mentally ill, but not everyone that kills someone is. One thing that is a fact is that this man committed premeditated murder. He clearly put this on his instagram page and recent reports indicate that he even said to bystanders to watch what he was getting ready to do. He clearly planned and acted on this. He didn't randomly kill people as a mad man would have done, he singled out two policemen and executed them according to his instagram in revenge for Mike Brown and Eric Garner. So he planned this in revenge.

 

As for anyone trying to defend the racist Al Sharpton Al Sharpton Leads March in DC as NYC Protesters Chant: 'What Do We Want? Dead Cops!' - Breitbart

 

One thing I have seen since this began is that the main news media didnt represent what was really going on in the actual street protests. I watched these protests from the live streamers that were right in the middle of them. I watched the looting and protests uncensored. If you think there are not alot of hate going on I challenge you guys to go to Livestream.com and search out Ferguson. What you see and hear will make you sick as to what is said at the heart of the protests. I watched these every night till way past my bedtime and I know what I saw. Plenty still on there that are archived where the protesters done no protesting or what I would call protesting other than to stand and curse the police. I guess after watching this now since August and seeing what is being reported vs what is the real truth I get a little ticked off when I hear people defending actions like this. If you guys wanna go watch this for yourself its on Livestream and Ustream. Tons of footage. I sure hope if you do that you do not come back on here defending......

 

I haven't seen anyone on here defending the looters or any of the hate that is being spread.

It made national news because the first mention of the story on Twitter was that an unarmed black man was shot with his hands up by a cop and that he was laying dead in the street for hours. Al Sharpton had nothing to do with that. But by all means speculate away.
In reality, it made national news because of a lie by a criminal and the media ran with it and the president and Holder are the ones that speculated. But by all means, let's just ignore that fact.
What I also find interesting reading Twitter, FB, and other news accounts is the undercurrent of the "blacks should apologize for this" thinking.

 

Note: Please don't waste KBs on Guru's server with "not me" posts. No one is openly saying it. It's certainly there though.

 

As PP92 has always said , we aren't anywhere NEAR good race relations like many try to claim. It's ALWAYS an issue and ALWAYS will be. Denying that is futile.

No one is denying it.
Yet many quickly mention mental health when gun control is suggested. That's my point. It's only mentioned when it suits many (NOT ALL) agendas.
Bull. Does the obvious always need to be pointed out to you? Normal people don't do crap like this.

Here is what really bothers me and hasn't been mentioned yet.

 

Months ago Al Sharpton said on his show that he was organizing protests all across the country in reference to the Ferguson grand jury acquittal.

This is why I said the night of the riots he should be arrested for inciting a riot, which he is as responsible

for as anyone.

He organized the protests all across the country and in those protests were the hate filled idiots calling for killing cops.

Now he has the balls to schedule a press conference tomorrow condemning the 2 NYPD Cops murders.

How dare him say a single word in the murders seeing how he is as responsible as anyone for their deaths.

 

I hope the the security around him turn their backs on the racist and riot inciting, murder encouraging scumbag.

I haven't seen anyone on here defending the looters or any of the hate that is being spread.

 

PP I was just stating this cause I watched alot of hours of this and there were alot of bad things said about the police and white people. I am also saying that whats going on now runs much deeper than the events that has happened lately, which I know you agree. I just think its headed the wrong way not the way thats best for our country.

Bull. Does the obvious always need to be pointed out to you? Normal people don't do crap like this.

 

So you and others have never said the issue is not gun control but, rather, mental health when people screamed for gun control?

In reality, it made national news because of a lie by a criminal and the media ran with it and the president and Holder are the ones that speculated. But by all means, let's just ignore that fact.

 

I speculated also. It wasn't until we had to wait a month later to get Officer Wilson to finally get his stroy straight before we found out the "truth". But sure, go ahead and condemn folks for acting on the only known "facts" at the time. I ask again what did Obama say about the grand jury's choice to not indict?

Joker, you are losing on this one. The marchers in New York chanted for wanting dead cops. That is a fact. Sorry if you don't like the facts counselor. You can try to say it was just a few or whatever excuse you would like to use. As my Grandmother always told me, you are known by the company you keep.

 

 

I was just pointing out the fact that Fox was reporting the clips of the two mashed together, even the headline that JJ posted noted that we were talking about two separate cities: Sharpton leading a rally in Washington D.C., and protestors in New York chanting about dead police. Those were in the same news clip and no mention was made that it was separate incidents. Given that, some people were thinking Sharpton is leading a march chanting for dead police when that wasn't really what was happening. If you don't believe me, then show me where I said that there weren't protestors shouting that or anything like that.

 

My point is more analogous to what I'd say about the italicized if someone said that all police were like the officers mentioned in the San Jose thread. All cops aren't bad, all protesters aren't violent. I'm not at all excusing inexcusable behavior where people chant for the death of the innocent, just saying that every protester probably wasn't like that.

On a side note, I lost it laughing when a black friend of mine posted on Facebook saying, "I can tell how out of touch people are with the black community based on how much control they think Al Sharpton has over how I think".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.