Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Two NYC Police Officers Killed in Ambush

Featured Replies

Better question is if Sharpton is not the face of the Black Community then who is or is there someone? I understand there may not be.

 

There isn't one. Who is the face of the white community?

  • Replies 458
  • Views 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's not a good look at all. Mentioning the officers and denouncing the shootings should have been the first thing they did. That could have then led into the gun violence conversation.

 

I all black guys were like you then America would be better off. But there not and we have the NAACP, Sharpton and Jackson, not to mention Farrakhan which destroys race relations.

Thanks for all you do

There isn't one. Who is the face of the white community?

 

Actually I think no one is, never thought if that. Wonder why there isn't one.

I all black guys were like you then America would be better off. But there not and we have the NAACP' date=' Sharpton and Jackson, not to mention Farrakhan which destroys race relations. Thanks for all you do[/quote']

 

What % of black Americans think like PP92?

There isn't one. Who is the face of the white community?

Me :clap:

At least Hannity, O'Reilly and Limbaugh know the definition of truth and fact, in addition they know the how to define honor and integrity, four things that Sharpton, Jackson, Biden, Pelosi, Reid and Obama know nothing about.

 

 

 

What color is the sky in your world?

 

They might know the definitions of those words--if they own a dictionary. They don't often put them into practice. Just Google one of their names and untruths and see what you get.

What color is the sky in your world?

When I read that, I coilst believe my eyes, I was hoping it was the meds, thinking that someone actually thinks that Hannity, O'Reilly and Rush are truthful, have honor and integrity, and only speak facts? Out of the three Rush really makes this statement either the funniest thing I've heard all year, or the saddest.

Credence to who? Last I saw Obama doesn't have any respect from anyone so how can he give credence to Al Sharpton? You guys give Sharpton way more credence than anyone when you discuss his latest race-baiting attention grabbing speech.

 

I just said I respect Obama. Guess you missed that.

 

When you continue to invite Sharpton into the White House and align yourself with him, Obama is putting him out there as speaking for the black community, not me.

Edited by capt278
Grammar

At least Hannity, O'Reilly and Limbaugh know the definition of truth and fact, in addition they know the how to define honor and integrity, four things that Sharpton, Jackson, Biden, Pelosi, Reid and Obama know nothing about.

 

I have been a BGP member for a bit over nine years.

 

The bolded is quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read on BGP.

I just said I respect Obama. Guess you missed that.

 

When you continue to invite Sharpton into the White House and align yourself with him, Obama is putting him out there as speaking for the black community, not me.

 

Obama can invite him all he wants. Sharpton still doesn't speak for me. And just because Sharpton is a race-baiting opportunist doesn't mean that he is an idiot. I'd say Sharpton is a pretty smart fella and I guarantee what he says behind closed doors is ever repeated publicly. I'm not a Sharpton fan and I never have been but I can see how he is of some value to Obama. Sharpton has his followers just like O'Reilly, Hannity and Rush do.

I have been a BGP member for a bit over nine years.

 

The bolded is quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read on BGP.

 

I guess you lead a very humorless life.

 

I assume you hoped no one would read the entire article. Half of the items listed cannot be attributed to Limbaugh. A couple of them are just PC statements, nothing but truth hated by libs. The rest are statements that he stuck his foot in his mouth. At least he has not led demonstrations that led to false statements against a police officer, Sharpton and Brawley. Or led demonstrations that led to death threats against police officers.

I guess you lead a very humorless life.

 

Actually, I'm a barrel of laughs. Ask around.

 

And to be fair and balanced - which I always am - it is possible that what tickles my funnybone might not do much for someone else.:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.