December 21, 201411 yr How do you keep a UCLA Bruin away from your garage? Put up a basketball goal in the driveway.
December 21, 201411 yr As soon as Aaron made that 3 to open the game, you knew what kind of game was about to unfold. This team is scary when all facets of the game come to play.
December 21, 201411 yr Can you imagine if the Cats were playing like this and got up on a team/coach that Cal didn't think much of. How bad "Could" they have beaten UCLA today if they really kept D cranked up for the entire game. I remember Kansas hanging 150-95 on UK when Pitino first got to Kentucky. I'd think this team is capable of beating a team by that margin or greater.
December 21, 201411 yr Is Kentucky good... Or is Kentucky good? You're wrong on both. Kentucky is good.
December 21, 201411 yr As soon as Aaron made that 3 to open the game, you knew what kind of game was about to unfold. This team is scary when all facets of the game come to play. Best start we have had all season.
December 21, 201411 yr BEST Commentary of the Century was before the game. CBS (self implied God's gift to ncaa basketball) Expert Doug Gottlieb, the man actually said that this game would be VERY Close with UCLA having a chance to win !! :ylsuper: :lol2: :banghead::lol2: Gottlieb is imo today's version of Billy Packer. Gottlieb's an idiot.
December 21, 201411 yr This team will NOT go undefeated. However, if they do go undefeated and win the NCAA, I'll ride a tricycle in a dress around Lake Cumberland!!
December 21, 201411 yr This team will NOT go undefeated. However, if they do go undefeated and win the NCAA, I'll ride a tricycle in a dress around Lake Cumberland!! Normally, I'd pay good money to see that, but a freebee? Oh, yes. :clap:
December 21, 201411 yr Lot of people talking about that. Hopefully they know it's not the real Chris Rock twitter account.
December 21, 201411 yr Author Lot of people talking about that. Hopefully they know it's not the real Chris Rock twitter account. I'm an old fart. I don't know much about "the twitter".
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.