Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 83 UCLA 44

Featured Replies

This team will NOT go undefeated. However, if they do go undefeated and win the NCAA, I'll ride a tricycle in a dress around Lake Cumberland!!

 

Normally, I'd pay good money to see that, but a freebee? Oh, yes. :D :clap:

 

 

Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to see the CATS go undefeated but it's not realistic nowadays.

 

I think it would be good for this team to be taken down a notch or two before March.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to see the CATS go undefeated but it's not realistic nowadays.

 

I think it would be good for this team to be taken down a notch or two before March.

 

Agree, but if it does happen I want a front row seat to see you....:clap:

The beat Kansas and UCLA by a combined score of 73 points. That's just crazy!

This team will NOT go undefeated. However, if they do go undefeated and win the NCAA, I'll ride a tricycle in a dress around Lake Cumberland!!

 

I agree that someone will get us along the way. BUT ....Should we be wrong, will there be pics of the ride ?

At least he owned it at half time...:lol2:

 

What were Gottlieb's halftime comments? I missed them.

 

What were Gottlieb's halftime comments? I missed them.

 

He couldnt speak because he was curled up in fetal position sucking his thumb.

I agree that someone will get us along the way. BUT ....Should we be wrong, will there be pics of the ride ?

 

I believe Jumper Dad lives in that area. We'll get him to take the video from his houseboat.

 

You know, I've made this crazy statement before. One of these days it's going to burn me. :eyeonyou:

Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to see the CATS go undefeated but it's not realistic nowadays.

 

I think it would be good for this team to be taken down a notch or two before March.

 

I don't think they have to lose for it to be a good thing. Now this team probably would need a few games that go down to the final minute, just so they have that pressure at the end of the game a few times before going into the tournament.

What were Gottlieb's halftime comments? I missed them.

 

He admitted that he was wrong

Great game by the Cats.

Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to see the CATS go undefeated but it's not realistic nowadays.

 

I think it would be good for this team to be taken down a notch or two before March.

 

I agree with you about going undefeated, but the visual, man. That would be choice.

I believe Jumper Dad lives in that area. We'll get him to take the video from his houseboat.

 

You know, I've made this crazy statement before. One of these days it's going to burn me. :eyeonyou:

 

Remember Jumper, I have my YouTube channel. :D

I'm an old fart. I don't know much about "the twitter".

 

:thumb: Same here, I'm a low tech man in a high tech world.

 

Pretty good. Mass quantities of beer/bourbon used to give me a courage to do a LOT of things. Nowadays, I just pee a lot. :meh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.