Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 83 UCLA 44

Featured Replies

[video=youtube;O6Wb-QwBEuY]

  • Replies 52
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taking nothing away from the Cats in this one, but UCLA had wide open shots early in the game they couldn't knock down. Not that it would have made a difference but if they knock 3 or 4 of those open shots down and the game is 14-8 early I think they don't get as dejected and hang around a little.

[video=youtube;O6Wb-QwBEuY]

 

Cats' fans definitely outnumbered OSU/UNC/UCLA. Combined.

Cats' fans definitely outnumbered OSU/UNC/UCLA. Combined.

 

I'd say it was 80% UK fans

You may not like them but UK fans travel. I told someone today there is nothing like going to an opposing arena and seeing the number of UK fans that are there. Neutral site games are even more populated with UK fans. I was struck by how many UK fans made the trip to the final four in Houston.

Pretty good. Mass quantities of beer/bourbon used to give me a courage to do a LOT of things. Nowadays, I just pee a lot. :meh:

 

And believe it or not that guy doesn't drink a drop. Seriously.

Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to see the CATS go undefeated but it's not realistic nowadays.

 

I think it would be good for this team to be taken down a notch or two before March.

 

It's absolutely realistic. I'm not saying it's probable but it's realistic. After UK smacks Louisville around on Saturday they will be favore by 10 or more for the remainder of the regular season and through at least the first 3 rounds of the tournament.

You may not like them but UK fans travel. I told someone today there is nothing like going to an opposing arena and seeing the number of UK fans that are there. Neutral site games are even more populated with UK fans. I was struck by how many UK fans made the trip to the final four in Houston.

A buddy of mine went to Houston for the 2011 Final Four and he said UK's fans made up most of the crowd, and that in UK's game with UConn that the Huskies had no more than 2,000 fans. That's poor fan support for a program that's won multiple NCAA championships. But not everyone supports their team like Kentucky fans.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.