Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 83 UCLA 44

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats are decent this year. Could get as high as a 7 seed I think.

Cats are decent this year. Could get as high as a 7 seed I think.

 

In the Eastern Conference??? :bunny:

What a display by the Cats. So glad I got to see them in person. Great to be part of the Big Blue Nation!!!!!

What could anyone possibly say about the 1st half other than ..... :eek::scared: Holy Big Blue ! I was trying to think back but I really think the defensive game from U.K. in the 1st half was THE Best defense that I have EVER witnessed any college team playing. UCLA got 7 pts. in 20 minutes of an ncaa basketball game (and were lucky to get those 7) !

Everyone played unbelievable basketball. No other words really.

Cal had one criticism in the presser and that was defensive rebounding, Cats out rebounded badly on that end.

I do wonder, with four days off this week for Christmas, how this team will come out vs. UL. UL will be imo the best team that U.K. will play until deep in the NCAA tourney, and then that team could very well be U.L. again. Duke and Arizona are the only others that I see that are even remotely comparable to U.K. this season.

Edited by oldrambler

BEST Commentary of the Century was before the game. CBS (self implied God's gift to ncaa basketball) Expert Doug Gottlieb, the man actually said that this game would be VERY Close with UCLA having a chance to win !! :ylsuper: :lol2: :banghead::lol2:

 

Gottlieb is imo today's version of Billy Packer.

BEST Commentary of the Century was before the game. CBS (self implied God's gift to ncaa basketball) Expert Doug Gottlieb, the man actually said that this game would be VERY Close with UCLA having a chance to win !! :ylsuper: :lol2: :banghead::lol2:

 

Gottlieb is imo today's version of Billy Packer.

At least he owned it at half time...:lol2:

Rumor has it Bill Self texted Cal a couple hours ago thanking him for taking it light against his bunch.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

 

With U.K. off this week I am not sure if I will be posting until after Thursday so I wanted to wish ALL of BGP a very Merry Christmas ! BGP is like a family and with me, not able to get out much if any due to this disease I look forward to logging on and talking high school football as well as all college sports, U.K., UL, OSU along with all teams fans - I hope that you have a great one. BGP really helps, keeping my mind (what little I have :D) busy.

God Bless ......:thumb:

Just getting in from the massacre. Ucla was on the road today. It was basically a UK home game except the crowd actually cheered throughout and made noise. They even played Mony Mony and let dancing guy dance

Is Kentucky good... Or is Kentucky good?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.