Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mat Latos traded to Marlins

Featured Replies

She was probably in charge of recruiting. :lol2:

 

Yeah and pretty sure she does her own thing. Latos knew a couple interns... :lol2:

  • Replies 100
  • Views 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm pretty sure the back end of the rotation is in the Gambino family.

 

Let's hope they "mow 'em down" as such!

I imagine the starting rotation to start the season will be Cueto, Bailey, Leake, Cingrani, DeSclafani

 

I wouldn't count out Iglesias or even Robert Stephenson.

  • Author
I trust and believe you but does Dallas know since it must be relatively known lol.

Dallas has had her fair share of "escapades" in Cincinnati as well. Yes, I know this for a fact, and no I won't give any more detail other than.....maybe it wasn't Dallas, maybe it was the fake name she used thinking no one would know it's her.

 

She got outed, never denied it, and never returned lol

Dallas has had her fair share of "escapades" in Cincinnati as well. Yes' date=' I know this for a fact, and no I won't give any more detail other than.....maybe it wasn't Dallas, maybe it was the fake name she used thinking no one would know it's her. She got outed, never denied it, and never returned lol[/quote']

 

Very open marriage apparently.

  • Author
Very open marriage apparently.
I have no idea if she knew about him or if he knew about her. But if what GT said was true and what I know to be true is true, then it would appear so.
So long Mat. Hope the Marlins don't mind in game escapades with interns in the hallway...

 

He's not the only one. Lol....

So long Mat. Hope the Marlins don't mind in game escapades with interns in the hallway...

 

So the key to this is was he pitching this game?? If so, that is a problem. If not, still a problem but near as big a problem...

So the key to this is was he pitching this game?? If so, that is a problem. If not, still a problem but near as big a problem...

 

Not pitching. Passing the time giving an oral exam to an impressionable intern...

Not pitching. Passing the time giving an oral exam to an impressionable intern...

 

Giving?

Pretty self explanatory...

 

Man I wish Cincinnati's Baseball Tonight was still on the radio. I'd like to hear you and Joe talking about those escapades.

From what Lance tweeted, the Reds were pretty concerned about Mat's elbow. I believe he recently had stem cell injections. I wish him well and hope some of these prospects pan out. Let's face it, the minor league system isn't going to produce anything special so the more we can get in return the merrier.

Giving?

 

Grading... :lol2:

I'm sure he is relieved to get out of Cincy. Miami has a TON more talent.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.