Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mat Latos traded to Marlins

Featured Replies

Tattoo culture.

 

Or it's because he played down there in college. :idunno:

  • Replies 100
  • Views 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL let's hope you're wrong. My lord that's ugly.

 

I don't think it's quite as ugly as you do, but even with Simon and Latos this season was going to be ugly.

 

Might as well try to save some cash and start positioning yourself for the next rebuild.

So long Mat. Hope the Marlins don't mind in game escapades with interns in the hallway...

I don't think it's quite as ugly as you do, but even with Simon and Latos this season was going to be ugly.

 

Might as well try to save some cash and start positioning yourself for the next rebuild.

 

Don't disagree, just thought that the starting lineup you gave was pretty weak. None of it matters without offense.

So long Mat. Hope the Marlins don't mind in game escapades with interns in the hallway...

 

Do continue...I want to know more!

Do continue...I want to know more!

 

He's not going to tell ya anything. He was just looking for a nibble lol.

He's not going to tell ya anything. He was just looking for a nibble lol.

 

I know!

Do continue...I want to know more!

 

Pretty self explanatory...

Pretty self explanatory...

 

I think he wanted a play by play. :lol2:

Or it's because he played down there in college. :idunno:

 

Loved it in San Diego which is Miami 2.0, both nothing like Cincy.

I imagine the starting rotation to start the season will be Cueto, Bailey, Leake, Cingrani, DeSclafani

 

What about Iglesias? He's gotta have a shot at the starting rotation, right?

Pretty self explanatory...

 

I trust and believe you but does Dallas know since it must be relatively known lol.

What about Iglesias? He's gotta have a shot at the starting rotation, right?

 

I'm sure Axelrod will be in the mix as well.

I trust and believe you but does Dallas know since it must be relatively known lol.

 

She was probably in charge of recruiting. :lol2:

She was probably in charge of recruiting. :lol2:

 

Niceee!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.