Christopher Columbus (FL) 16 Flanagan (FL) 12

5 STAR

We have to drive by it when going to my kids place in Apopka. My grandkids will probably go there. They just got through renovating it. It's a gorgeous campus, now.

FWIW, one of the alumni is Warren Sapp.

Sounds great!

I bet it's a chore to feed all those kids at lunch.

Heard CC coach reaching out to Highlands giving congrats and props...Class act, mutual respect for one another:thumb:

Good luck to CC in the final

I don't know who got the most out of the CC vs HHS game, but both teams learned something about themselves that day. CC's coach said "his team was gassed" at the end of the game. I think HHS learned if they get down by a lot early in a game, they can get back in it. Both coaches saw there teams weaknesses and made adjustments.

CC vs Flanagan was a dog fight the whole game. It was like two pit bulls fighting until they couldn't fight anymore. This was a home game for Flanagan and were the favorite.

Good luck CC.

FHSAA should be carrying this game live on pay per view. The Flanagan game was $9.95 for a day viewing. Hopefully, Swamprat will correct me if Im wrong, and add anything that I have forgotten.

Just Wanted To Close The Loop and Congratulate the Bluebirds on their State Championship!! The trip to Kentucky and the tough game against the Bluebirds will hopefully serve our boys well this weekend.

Nothing but the best of luck to you all in the finals!

There are quite a few Explorer fans here in NKy

Just Wanted To Close The Loop and Congratulate the Bluebirds on their State Championship!! The trip to Kentucky and the tough game against the Bluebirds will hopefully serve our boys well this weekend.

Thanks for the kind words Dad...Good luck to your young men as all of Ft Thomas is rooting for ya...

Glad to hear we have established a new fan base...its been getting real thin here in KY as of late...:thumb:

Good Luck in the finals!

Not a HHS fan here. Well, it's not my team but I'm in NKY.....

I hope to see the Explorers holding up that huge state championship trophy! Please send pictures if you can. Good luck CC, you can do it!!

Is there any internet radio coverage of this game? Thanks!