Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Indictment in Ferguson Case

Featured Replies

  • Replies 886
  • Views 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

 

My mistake

 

Well fwiw his mom was right behind him and it didn't look like she was trying to stop him from saying it.

 

Was this the same part of the family that wailed on a grandma and other parts of the family for selling shirts and stuff without sharing the profits? Don't know if that's true but seems I read that in this thread on some page. :idunno:

  • Author

 

Was this the same part of the family that wailed on a grandma and other parts of the family for selling shirts and stuff without sharing the profits? Don't know if that's true but seems I read that in this thread on some page. :idunno:

 

I think so but can't confirm.

  • Author
Just wondering, could he be charged with anything...inciting a riot maybe?

 

Not that he would be, just asking could he be?

 

I don't know the state laws of Missouri. Google is your friend :D.

 

Let me google that for you

Edited by halfback20

Just wondering, could he be charged with anything...inciting a riot maybe?

 

Not that he would be, just asking could he be?

 

Disorderly Conduct Laws In Missouri:

 

Class C felony - promoting civil disorder in the first degree, institutional vandalism causing more than $5,000 damage, purposefully making terrorist threa

 

Class D felony - disrupting a house of worship if 3rd+ conviction, institutional vandalism causing more than $1,000 damage, recklessly making terrorist threat

 

Class A misdemeanor - peace disturbance if prior conviction, disrupting a house of worship if 2nd conviction, rioting, institutional vandalism causing less than $1,000 damage, negligently making terrorist threat, public intoxication

 

Class B misdemeanor - peace disturbance, disrupting a house of worship, unlawful assembly

 

Class C misdemeanor - private peace disturbance, refusal to disperse

I keep hearing people are protesting "to make changes to the system". My serious question is what would you change to make sure MB was not killed that night? It was a tragedy no doubt. But what would you change?? Police procedures?? If so, what did the officer do wrong that night? I don't think he did anything wrong and no matter what "changes" are made, the same thing would have happened if MB did what he did. I know others on here disagree...what would you change??

  • Author
I keep hearing people are protesting "to make changes to the system". My serious question is what would you change to make sure MB was not killed that night? It was a tragedy no doubt. But what would you change?? Police procedures?? If so, what did the officer do wrong that night? I don't think he did anything wrong and no matter what "changes" are made, the same thing would have happened if MB did what he did. I know others on here disagree...what would you change??

 

It's sad and I know some will probably not like what I'm about to say...but Michael Brown is responsible for his own death. It's pretty clear based on evidence and testimony that the facts support Officer Wilson's version of events. The media, and a select group of liars made this bigger than it should be by saying that he was "executed in broad daylight" with his "hands in the air". None of that appears to be true. None of those people mentioned that he fought Officer Wilson in the car, tried to grab his gun, and charged after him.

 

Watching CNN now and Rep. Clay from Missouri has not been paying attention. He claims the Grand Jury was done wrong because they let Wilson testify for four hours without asking him any questions. Did he read the TRANSCRIPT? Of course the CNN hose didn't call him on that.

I know that has been a talking point but you are going to have to give us more than that. I may be ignorant of the laws, but is there something in place that protects police officers from indictments, regardless of the evidence?

 

Back at my home office so...

 

The written law gives police officers a lot more latitude and protection in cases like this. The lack of definitive evidence plus the laws that allow an officer to pursue and shoot make it almost impossible to indict. I think I read that in the last 14 SLPD cases that went to the grand jury there have been zero indictments.

I keep hearing people are protesting "to make changes to the system". My serious question is what would you change to make sure MB was not killed that night? It was a tragedy no doubt. But what would you change?? Police procedures?? If so, what did the officer do wrong that night? I don't think he did anything wrong and no matter what "changes" are made, the same thing would have happened if MB did what he did. I know others on here disagree...what would you change??

 

The Brown family is pushing for police officers everywhere to wear body cameras so we can see what happened and not have to worry about hearsay or false witnesses.

The one thing I certain of is that the Media was hoping there was no indictment so they could have their zoo last night.

If I was a store owner, I'd be prepared. Frankly I'd have my crossbows loaded so the first intruders would cause a silent pile. Just sayin'.

 

They need to do what the Korean store owners did during the '92 LA riots......

 

kor.jpg

 

riots13.jpg

 

0430-riots16.jpg

The Brown family is pushing for police officers everywhere to wear body cameras so we can see what happened and not have to worry about hearsay or false witnesses.

 

Bottomline: When the man with the badge and gun tells you to do something, DO IT!!! Then :poop: like this won't happen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.