Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Indictment in Ferguson Case

Featured Replies

  • Author
I think that is more of the fAmily lawyers speak than the family. We were told by the president and family lawyers how much the family just wanted peace. Sounds all good doesn't it? Until you hear the family actually speak for themselves and they are calling for the rioters to burn the police station down.

 

Even tiday day the family lawyers said the Briwns step father would not speak in public due to the possibility of "letting their emotions get the best of them" which translates to me that they are not the peace loving family the president and lawyers try to make them out to be.

 

 

Brown's dad was wearing a "NO JUSTICE NO PEACE" shirt today or yesterday when their attorney was speaking.

  • Replies 886
  • Views 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Reading an interview with one of the witnesses. I'll post part of it here. Forgive me if there are any errors, I had to actually type it out. I'll give a link to the rest at the end. It's a very big PDF file

 

Detective: Can I-can I clarify just a couple things? Roughly, what time was this?

 

Witness: Roughly I wanna say 8:40, I mean not 8:40, 11:40-11:40 is when that-when I first seen these two guys. And, my initial thought was, "wow, that's a big dude." Because Mr. Brown, Mike Brown, my initial thought was he's a big guy. He's tall and like stocky build and that's it. He-he, they both walked passed me. I took my tools, went into ______ I came back outside ______ to get some more stuff and I looked down the street and I seen the police car at a slant and I seen Mr. Brown in the window of the police car looked...it appeared as they were wrestling through the window and one gunshot had let off. And, Mr. Brown took off running and my first thought was like "oh my gosh" did I actually just witness a police officer being murdered because it took a while for the police officer to get out of the car and pursue the-the suspect. And, I wanna say maybe six seconds, but it seemed like it was forever after the-the-the first gunshot. So, the police officer exited the vehicle with his weapon drawn pursuing Mr. Brown. Mr. Brown was quite a distance and he stopped and when he stopped, he didn't get down on the ground or anything. He turned around and he did some type of movement. I never seen him put his hands up or anything. I can't recall the movement that he did. I'm not sure if he pulled his pants up or-or whatever he did but I seen some type of movement and he started charging towards the police officer. The police officer then returned fire, well, not returned fire, open fire on Mr. Brown. Um, if I had to guess the shots and the-the distance between him and, a, Mr. Brown, it would have to be five to ten yards and the shots that were fired was four, five to six shots fired and Mr. Brown was still standing up. Um, and my thoughts was while he's missing this guy this close, is he-is he hitting him or because Mr. Brown there was no reaction from him to show that he was been hit. Um, after that, Mr. Brown then paused. He-he-he stopped running and when he stopped running the police officer stopped firing. And, then Mr. Brown continued, started again to charge towards him and after that the police officer returned fire and um well not returned, I'm using wrong...a started to fire once more at him. Um, if I had to guess the rounds that were fired then it would be four to five more shots and after that mr. Brown collapsed and fell to the ground.

 

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/newsgraphics/2014/11/24/ferguson-evidence/assets/interviews/interview-witness-10.pdf

Brown's dad was wearing a "NO JUSTICE NO PEACE" shirt today or yesterday when their attorney was speaking.

 

Justice was served, a jury of peers handed down their verdict. The only ones with no justice are all the business/store owners.....where is their justice??????

Brown's dad was wearing a "NO JUSTICE NO PEACE" shirt today or yesterday when their attorney was speaking.

That is my point. The family doesn't want peace, they want all the attention they can get and want their son to be a martyr. It's the lawyers and Obama who are lying saying the family wants peace etc. it's a joke, the entire thing is a joke and if his step dad happens to be caught looting and is shot by a shop owner I will be the first to defend the shop owner.

There are no looters in Ferguson.

 

They are just undocumented shoppers.

That is my point. The family doesn't want peace' date=' they want all the attention they can get [/quote']

And their cut of all T Shirt sales.

Here's my take. There's no dispute that Brown fought to take Officer Wilson's gun. What does everyone think he was going to do with it? If he is willing to fight an officer for his gun what else is he willing to do? Is the next robbery the armed variety where he uses a gun?

 

Let's be honest, if he is arrested he is out in a couple months and back to breaking the law.

 

Black, white, pink, or yellow no one wants to see an 18 year old killed but Brown is to blame for his own death. I simply don't understand how people can't see that.

I know that has been a talking point but you are going to have to give us more than that. I may be ignorant of the laws, but is there something in place that protects police officers from indictments, regardless of the evidence?

 

 

I think it's the fact that people have been burned in the past by the "eh, we investigated ourselves and found absolutely nothing wrong", especially when there's a huge civil suit, public backlash, and careers lost that will be facing them if they are found to have done something wrong.

I don't know enough about what's going on here to comment, but I'll say this: I'd rather have my hand eaten off by mice than have to be the prosecutor that had to present a homicide case against a cop to a grand jury.

 

 

See, there was this big event that happened last night, and I, like thousands of other Americans, get a temporary law degree when that happens, and I can tell you that I obviously know way more about the legal system than you.

Edited by JokersWild24
Rule 2

Just read through this entire thread....

 

Joker, how much were you drinking last night? My word. :lol2:

 

 

Hahaha, none. Trust me, I'd tell you if I were.

 

I really don't get everyone else, and maybe I'm just weird or something, but I think a guy whose just shot 70 people but is perceived safe enough to be taken alive is probably more dangerous than a kid who that a caller has referred to as having a toy gun.

 

I was just making the point that it seems like people aren't consistent through arguments: sometimes it's fine to rely on the word of 911 callers, but sometimes it isn't, things like that.

Joker is still posting while drinking' date=' I see....:lol:[/quote'] Lol!
  • Author
Hahaha, none. Trust me, I'd tell you if I were.

 

I really don't get everyone else, and maybe I'm just weird or something, but I think a guy whose just shot 70 people but is perceived safe enough to be taken alive is probably more dangerous than a kid who that a caller has referred to as having a toy gun.

 

I was just making the point that it seems like people aren't consistent through arguments: sometimes it's fine to rely on the word of 911 callers, but sometimes it isn't, things like that.

 

I don't know why you keep ignoring certain FACTS that have been repeated over and over and over.

 

1.) The Police didn't know he shot 70 people. He was arrested outside the theater by police who had most likely not even been inside yet.

2.) The Police didn't know anything about the caller saying it could be a toy gun.

 

By all means, don't let facts get in the way of a point you are trying to make.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.