Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Indictment in Ferguson Case

Featured Replies

  • Replies 886
  • Views 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hannity just destroyed Darryl Parks (attorney for the Brown family). He didn't sound like an attorney.

Hahaha, none. Trust me, I'd tell you if I were.

 

I really don't get everyone else, and maybe I'm just weird or something, but I think a guy whose just shot 70 people but is perceived safe enough to be taken alive is probably more dangerous than a kid who that a caller has referred to as having a toy gun.

 

I was just making the point that it seems like people aren't consistent through arguments: sometimes it's fine to rely on the word of 911 callers, but sometimes it isn't, things like that.

 

You Don't get it, it's not everyone else not getting it.

 

You saw a clever little post and copied it here, then when everyone pointed out the absurdity of the quote you put up, you couldn't admit that you may have been looking at it wrong :lol2:

 

If Colorado Shooter had went for a gun, raised a gun towards the police, charged them or done any thing threatening they would have shot him. You know good and well that they couldn't just shoot him if he was no longer a threat, they have to take him into custody.

Edited by True blue (and gold)

No chance at all he gets that.

 

Nor should he. If police answer a call at my house, no one else has the right to see video from my encounter with the police.

I don't know why you keep ignoring certain FACTS that have been repeated over and over and over.

 

1.) The Police didn't know he shot 70 people. He was arrested outside the theater by police who had most likely not even been inside yet.

2.) The Police didn't know anything about the caller saying it could be a toy gun.

 

By all means, don't let facts get in the way of a point you are trying to make.

 

 

We're talking apples and oranges. I know what you're saying, really, I do, but it has nothing to do with the point I was making.

LOL, now I see there is a photo going around saying before your wag your finger at Ferguson, and photos of such brings as a fire after Paterno was fired, a fire after UK won the title, and two other very very very small events! One couch or one flipped car on fire is not even close to Ferguson, and people who are posting it looks like fools!

Nor should he. If police answer a call at my house, no one else has the right to see video from my encounter with the police.

 

Definitely. Most groups who want officers to wear cameras say that someone's right to privacy inside their own home would call for officers to quit filming. Most groups who are pro filming want to except situations like those, sexual assault investigations, contact with minors, etc.

  • Author
We're talking apples and oranges. I know what you're saying, really, I do, but it has nothing to do with the point I was making.

 

Your point does not make any sense. Why can't you see that?

Definitely. Most groups who want officers to wear cameras say that someone's right to privacy inside their own home would call for officers to quit filming. Most groups who are pro filming want to except situations like those, sexual assault investigations, contact with minors, etc.

 

The system I'm most familiar with is uploaded to a 3rd party to ensure that no one locally can view it, erase, edit or release it. Can only view if you are a supervisor, detective or it is your own case.

Serious question. How many of these protesters actually voted a few weeks ago? I don't care who they would have voted for, but if you can't vote, how can you demand change?

  • Author
Hannity just destroyed Darryl Parks (attorney for the Brown family). He didn't sound like an attorney.

 

Agreed.

I sure hope these protestors don't stay up too late, they have to get up early to get to work on time.

I sure hope these protestors don't stay up too late, they have to get up early to get to work on time.

 

What does that mean? Blacks don't have jobs?

What does that mean? Blacks don't have jobs?

What do you mean? Only blacks are protesting ?

What does that mean? Blacks don't have jobs?

I didn't mention any race. I've seen a lot of whites protesting also.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.