November 25, 201411 yr They need to do what the Korean store owners did during the '92 LA riots...... [ATTACH=CONFIG]48018[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]48019[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]48020[/ATTACH] Nothing says I mean business like smoking a heater and holding a deer rifle in the inner city :lol2:
November 25, 201411 yr The one thing I certain of is that the Media was hoping there was no indictment so they could have their zoo last night. Got that right, if there's such a thing as a no indictment dance they were doing it last night.
November 25, 201411 yr They need to do what the Korean store owners did during the '92 LA riots...... The middle photo, the guy on the left standing up. It's one of North Korea leaders? Lol
November 25, 201411 yr I can't be the only one who fails to see how anyone looking at this objectively can think Officer Wilson should've been indicted. Seemed cut and dry once evidence started coming out.
November 25, 201411 yr Protesters in NYC blocking the street and a bus is in the middle of it . Tonight should be interesting. Looks like fires already in Ferguson.
November 25, 201411 yr I can't be the only one who fails to see how anyone looking at this objectively can think Officer Wilson should've been indicted. Seemed cut and dry once evidence started coming out. CNN coverage today has been a little infuriating. They are giving a lot of time to race baiters and agitators. At one point they were basically calling on the prosecutor to with hold testimony and evidence to make the officer look worst , because that is "common" practice. Then no one would challenge them. The one thing lost in this is the prosecutor probably did think it was a justified homicide. Normally he wouldn't take this to the grand jury. But for the sake of being open and unbiased he took it an extra step to the grand jury and released all the evidence . Again to be open and honest. Those who are complaining about the process wouldn't be happen unless Wilson was convicted. Even if all evidence shows they are wrong.
November 25, 201411 yr There are some livestream' and UStream's that show a lot better coverage of the protests than the network/ cable news
November 25, 201411 yr The Brown family is pushing for police officers everywhere to wear body cameras so we can see what happened and not have to worry about hearsay or false witnesses. I would actually like that. I am sure the expense could be an issue in some areas but it would sure help in situations where it is police officer's word vs. suspect.
November 25, 201411 yr The Brown family is pushing for police officers everywhere to wear body cameras so we can see what happened and not have to worry about hearsay or false witnesses. I think that is more of the fAmily lawyers speak than the family. We were told by the president and family lawyers how much the family just wanted peace. Sounds all good doesn't it? Until you hear the family actually speak for themselves and they are calling for the rioters to burn the police station down. Even tiday day the family lawyers said the Briwns step father would not speak in public due to the possibility of "letting their emotions get the best of them" which translates to me that they are not the peace loving family the president and lawyers try to make them out to be.
November 25, 201411 yr I have to go to downtown Cincy tonight, maybe I'll stop by the protests and do a livestream or Ustream for BGP. I'll give a full report.
November 26, 201411 yr I would actually like that. I am sure the expense could be an issue in some areas but it would sure help in situations where it is police officer's word vs. suspect. Yea but then you get clowns like this...agencies can't afford to equip officers if this is allowed to happen.... Costly public-records requests may threaten SPD plan for body cameras | Local News | The Seattle Times
November 26, 201411 yr I have to go to downtown Cincy tonight, maybe I'll stop by the protests and do a livestream or Ustream for BGP. I'll give a full report. Be careful
November 26, 201411 yr They are trying to stop them and they arrested several last night, but there's only so much they can do considering the number of people rioting and protesting. And more are from in and around Ferguson than they will admit. Most of these rioters and looters are not from outside of the area or state.
November 26, 201411 yr Author CNN coverage today has been a little infuriating. They are giving a lot of time to race baiters and agitators. At one point they were basically calling on the prosecutor to with hold testimony and evidence to make the officer look worst , because that is "common" practice. Then no one would challenge them. The one thing lost in this is the prosecutor probably did think it was a justified homicide. Normally he wouldn't take this to the grand jury. But for the sake of being open and unbiased he took it an extra step to the grand jury and released all the evidence . Again to be open and honest. Those who are complaining about the process wouldn't be happen unless Wilson was convicted. Even if all evidence shows they are wrong. Wouldn't the case have had to make it through a grand jury before a trial, even if they arrested him first?
November 26, 201411 yr I do agree with those that said more of a police presence would have caused more issues. It's a lose/lose for the police. Too much of a presence and be viewed as inciting. Not enough and be viewed as letting criminals get away with crimes. Take the less inciting route all day. Disagree. If there are peaceful protests, you go this route. If there is looting and burning, more, more, more. You cannot let anarchy rule.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.