November 26, 201411 yr Anyone who thnks marijuana isn't harmful, just look at what it caused...the entire country is protesting and it's because of an idiot high on marijuana lol. Just found it interesting. That's a giant leap.
November 26, 201411 yr You'd think these idiots would realize they are getting in the way of the real protesters. What a disgrace and embarrassment for their message. These criminals make it harder to have a real discussion about what really happened.
November 26, 201411 yr After seeing Rudy G talk on the issue on multiple channels you kind of wish he was in charge right now.
November 26, 201411 yr ALL of this unlawfulness needs to stop now. Time to end it, the quicker the better.
November 26, 201411 yr After seeing Rudy G talk on the issue on multiple channels you kind of wish he was in charge right now. I REALLY can't stand him, on all but a few issues I disagree strongly with him. This is an issue I say I wish he was able to do something.
November 26, 201411 yr Lol at blaming this on marijuana. Absurd' date=' ignorant.[/quote']blaming what on it?
November 26, 201411 yr Kind of awkward the whole hands up don't shoot chant they keep saying over and over didn't really happen.
November 26, 201411 yr Lol at blaming this on marijuana. Absurd, ignorant. It was in jest. Really you may need to get a sense of humor.
November 26, 201411 yr Kind of awkward the whole hands up don't shoot chant they keep saying over and over didn't really happen. The gift/curse of social media.
November 26, 201411 yr CNN clearly has an agenda, on the bottom it's says a lot of stats, the funny one about last night was "there were a few gunshots". I've never heard 150+ called "a few"
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.