November 26, 201411 yr Terrible thing the guy who owned the cell phone business there for 18 yrs and had his business destroyed again can't claim it on his insurance since it's the 2nd claim.
November 26, 201411 yr ^ isn't it late for you? lol Night owl, your the one who need to be in the bed. Hahaha Just got done watching Hannity smoke the Brown attorney on everything.
November 26, 201411 yr NY Times prints the address of the cop who shot Brown. Talk about putting him in danger.
November 26, 201411 yr VERY disappointed in the powers to be in Cincy. The protesters NEVER should have got onto the interstate and the PD NEVER stopped them. Use smoke bombs, tear gas, I don't care! It's a situation that will only lead to injury or death, no excuses for this garbage. We seen the video of a car hitting a protester earlier tonight, this is very likely to happen again. If a citizen is in their car and surrounded by a gang of people, most will be worried, and if their family is in the car with them it will be a very easy decision to floor it and get to safety. This goes for any city! I hope by tomorrow this nonsense will be put to a stop. Peaceful protest? FINE! Causing damage, disrupting traffic on an interstate, Then expect tear gas! Edited November 26, 201411 yr by SportsGuy41017
November 26, 201411 yr NY Times prints the address of the cop who shot Brown. Talk about putting him in danger. What possible good can come of that?
November 26, 201411 yr Night owl, your the one who need to be in the bed. Hahaha Just got done watching Hannity smoke the Brown attorney on everything. I agree Mountain Ref. I can't stand Hannity and he made that poor attorney seem like a bumbling idiot.
November 26, 201411 yr When a black cop shoots and kills an idiot white guy do I get to protest and go into dairy mart and get free food and alcohol while the police watch. Sure. How often has that happened?
November 26, 201411 yr He knew what was going to happen and I don't doubt Obama and Holder didn't advise him to not use the Nat Guard so the rioting, looting, burning would happen so as a way to appease those misinformed protesters. You should really think before you speak... The ridiculousness that you post is jaw dropping.
November 26, 201411 yr More victims of this. A business owner deals with damages to her business that she made. http://fox2now.com/2014/11/25/natalie-dubose-talks-small-businesses-unrest-in-ferguson/
November 26, 201411 yr When asked to give examples of something that made this racial and shows that Officer Wilson violated Michael Brown's civil rights the family attorney said it was some of the words that were used...when asked specifically what words by Hannity he said it was the word demonic :lol2:. The word demonic is racist now. Hannity made him sound like a bumbling idiot.
November 26, 201411 yr VERY disappointed in the powers to be in Cincy. The protesters NEVER should have got onto the interstate and the PD NEVER stopped them. Use smoke bombs, tear gas, I don't care! It's a situation that will only lead to injury or death, no excuses for this garbage. We seen the video of a car hitting a protester earlier tonight, this is very likely to happen again. If a citizen is in their car and surrounded by a gang of people, most will be worried, and if their family is in the car with them it will be a very easy decision to floor it and get to safety. This goes for any city! I hope by tomorrow this nonsense will be put to a stop. Peaceful protest? FINE! Causing damage, disrupting traffic on an interstate, Then expect tear gas! I will say this. If my family is in the car and I'm surrounded my angry protesters, someones getting smoked.
November 26, 201411 yr This sums up what I am feeling about things right now. The problem is the lack of leaders today who will get in the front lines and risk their lives because they love their country more than life and have compassion more than greed that rules their walk.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.