Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Indictment in Ferguson Case

Featured Replies

The police allowed anarchy last night. I don't think we'll see that tonight.

Am I the only one that saw the cruiser being torched on Fox tonight and the idiots catching themselves on fire? It was awesome!!!! Lol

  • Replies 886
  • Views 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CNN clearly has an agenda, on the bottom it's says a lot of stats, the funny one about last night was "there were a few gunshots". I've never heard 150+ called "a few"

MSNBC after I switched from Fox who was showing a large group of rioters torching a cruiser said there were only a few people out on the streets in Ferguson tonight lol

  • Author

MSNBC after I switched from Fox who was showing a large group of rioters torching a cruiser said there were only a few people out on the streets in Ferguson tonight lol

 

Sadly that is where a lot of people get their news.

When a black cop shoots and kills an idiot white guy do I get to protest and go into dairy mart and get free food and alcohol while the police watch.

I REALLY can't stand him, on all but a few issues I disagree strongly with him. This is an issue I say I wish he was able to do something.

 

I don't agree with him on everything either. But state of emergencies and stoping crime I don't know if there has been a better local leader on those issues in my lifetime.

Cnn has turned into the Van Jones recruiting and preaching show . Thumbs down .

Cnn has turned into the Van Jones recruiting and preaching show . Thumbs down .

I can't find one station since I've been home that doesn't tick me off one way or the other . Done are too far to the right , others too far to the left. No one wants to sit back and just show live video.

 

I may end up looking for feeds on Ustream or LiveStream, at least they have good footage and if they tick you off just turn down the sound

Go to Ustream, and search for this feed, you can find it under Ferguson, it seems like it will get interesting soon.

 

"Israel rally & counter protest in Chicago"

Cnn has turned into the Van Jones recruiting and preaching show . Thumbs down .

 

Yea that 1 guy just said the black community feels if you attack a cop and get shot that's on you, and because they are protesting, essentially that's how he knows the officer is lying. What?!?

The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade should be very interesting this year.

  • Author

When asked to give examples of something that made this racial and shows that Officer Wilson violated Michael Brown's civil rights the family attorney said it was some of the words that were used...when asked specifically what words by Hannity he said it was the word demonic :lol2:. The word demonic is racist now.

I'm still in shock that the Gov wouldn't order the Nat Guard to help as soon as the verdict was read. He knew what was going to happen and I don't doubt Obama and Holder didn't advise him to not use the Nat Guard so the rioting, looting, burning would happen so as a way to appease those misinformed protesters.

Which is total bull crap to allow the law to be broke like that.

 

I'm sorry for the family of the dead kid, but he asked for it and the cop acted like I would expect any cop to act.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.