Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Indictment in Ferguson Case

Featured Replies

Eliminate the threat.
this!

 

Im sure the weed, and the stolen liquor has worn off by now, and I'm sure they are getting ready for round two.

 

You loot or cause damage? At least rubber bullets should be fired at you

  • Replies 886
  • Views 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In a year from now Al & Jesse are going to protest because Ferguson has become a "food desert".

That's what I was saying last night. These sane idiots looting are going to be complaining that there are very few businesses in their town and that the now can't walk to a store, and have to take a 10-15 bus ride each way to get even the smallest amount of groceries. I wouldn't rebuild there, I'm sure the insurance would skyrocket, and what if you were not fully covered before last night?

The bolded specifically sticks out to me because Wilson's testimony said Brown did "the hop" like he was about to run. Then pulling up of his pants is in line with Wilson's statement of Brown reaching to his waste band, which one black female reporter on CNN said was basically a lie that all cops say.

Willson's testimony also said he was reaching into his waistband also which also explains the eyewitness who said he saw him reach down to his pants like maybe pulling them up or something as he was charging.

If I was a store owner' date=' I'd be prepared. Frankly I'd have my crossbows loaded so the first intruders would cause a silent pile. Just sayin'.[/quote']from what I hear, you'll miss :)

 

Jk :)

:lol2:I know. Don't feel like dragging the young un out to get one and the only place that delivers around here is Dominos...and they suck. **Anyone who wants to being Little Caesar's to Dry Ridge...feel free.

I must have missed something over the years , didn't know you had kids, congratulations.

I'm sure I've missed it being covered in all this, but what is the justification for Michael Brown's body being so far away from the cruiser when he suffered the fatal shot(s)? I'm having a hard time grasping that... If the fatal shots were fired at the side of the cruiser, that makes sense. Some 100+ feet away? I just don't see it...

 

Somebody help me understand.

The officer pursued Brown according to a witness which means the officer was not at the side of the cruiser when he shot Brown. The witness also said that when Brown finally turned around he was only 5-10 yards from the officer which means the officer pursued him trying to catch up to him and then Brown turned and charged at the officer and the fatal shot was around 10-8 feet from the officer. So being that far from the cruiser doesn't matter when the officer was pursuing him on foot.

"Peaceful" protests are happening in Lexington tonight starting at 6:00 p.m. Should be interesting.

I protested in my driveway last night. I was protesting for the ability of Al Sharpton to walk free

 

I protested for an entire 93 seconds then my dogs started growling at a squirrel and had to take them inside before they looted the squirrels nuts.

A message from Ted Nugent......I had to "clean" it up a litte.

 

Here's the lessons from Ferguson America- Don't let your kids grow up to be thugs who think they can steal, assault & attack cops as a way of life & badge of black (dis)honor. Don't preach your racist bullcrap "no justice no peace" as blabbered by Obama's racist Czar Al "Not So" Sharpton & their black klansmen. When a cop tells you to get out of the middle of the street, obey him & don't attack him as brainwashed by the gangstas you hang with & look up to. It's that simple unless you have no brains, no soul, no sense of decency whatsoever. And don't claim that "black lives matter" when you ignore the millions you abort & slaughter each & every day by other blacks. Those of us with a soul do indeed believe black lives matter, as all lives matter. So quit killin each other you idiots. Drive safely.

 

Amen!

If I was a store owner, I'd be prepared. Frankly I'd have my crossbows loaded so the first intruders would cause a silent pile. Just sayin'.

Never heard it put that way before....pure genius!

I say pull all prescene of law enforcement from the city. Let the idiot lowlifes destroy their city, and then when they beg for assistance to build it back up, give them a big middle finger. See how they like the "anarchy" then.

I say pull all prescene of law enforcement from the city. Let the idiot lowlifes destroy their city, and then when they beg for assistance to build it back up, give them a big middle finger. See how they like the "anarchy" then.

I'd love to see that happen. If I were a store owner, there would be a pile of corpses at my doorway also.

The officer pursued Brown according to a witness which means the officer was not at the side of the cruiser when he shot Brown. The witness also said that when Brown finally turned around he was only 5-10 yards from the officer which means the officer pursued him trying to catch up to him and then Brown turned and charged at the officer and the fatal shot was around 10-8 feet from the officer. So being that far from the cruiser doesn't matter when the officer was pursuing him on foot.

 

I've seen foot pursuits end a 1/4 of a mile from the cruiser...you don't quit trying to apprehend just cause the suspect retreats

That guys son smoked weed, committed a robbery and fought an officer? Shocked.

  • Author
That guys son smoked weed' date=' committed a robbery and fought an officer? Shocked.[/quote']

 

Step son...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.