Beau Hoge's Incredible Run!

I saw on Facebook a lady comment on the video saying everybody saw the block in the back. LOL

What does Taylor Swift sing......Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.....LOL

I didn't see any block in the back....watched it several times. I made sure she understood what she really saw was #8 blowing Colonels up who were staring at Beau bobbing and weaving.

You just quoted a Taylor Swift song. Time to reassess some things buddy.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw on Facebook a lady comment on the video saying everybody saw the block in the back. LOL

What does Taylor Swift sing......Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.....LOL

I didn't see any block in the back....watched it several times. I made sure she understood what she really saw was #8 blowing Colonels up who were staring at Beau bobbing and weaving.

You just quoted a Taylor Swift song. Time to reassess some things buddy.

Shake it off Q.

Just "stupid", can EASILY see why this would be on ESPN, even if his dad wasn't Merril Hoge.

Now now LB, lets not get carried away...:thumb:

You know as well as anyone, Highlands has just risen to the top in the last 6 yrs because of a couple of celeberty daddys...LOL

Guest Birdflu
Great run!

Great job by the whole Highlands team getting downfield and making that run possible.

Brought back a lot of memories of Beechwood's Cameron Vocke for me.

That is a really nice compliment. Vocke was truly a great runner.

Sweet! Last week Seth Keller for Cooper had 2 pick 6's in the game, I thank you for your help. I will expect that to see it on the top ten this week. Thanks.

I would encourage all local teams to upload their videos as they happen to this ESPN Twitter feed much like the Highlands Media team did after the game Friday. Did it help that the kids dad works for the network? Why sure it did. Ever watch a Notre Dame game? Does Austin C get the amount of attention he gets if his dad doesn't work on their #1 show?image.jpg

HB, this is a serious question. I have not seen the pick 6's. Were they noteworthy plays in that the Keller made incredible catches or runs (like Hoge's) or is it just the fact he had 2? Again, not trying to stir the pot - just asking the question because I have not seen them. If someone has them on video, I would like to see them.