Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beau Hoge's Incredible Run!

Featured Replies

I saw on Facebook a lady comment on the video saying everybody saw the block in the back. LOL

 

What does Taylor Swift sing......Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.....LOL

 

I didn't see any block in the back....watched it several times. I made sure she understood what she really saw was #8 blowing Colonels up who were staring at Beau bobbing and weaving.

 

You just quoted a Taylor Swift song. Time to reassess some things buddy.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw on Facebook a lady comment on the video saying everybody saw the block in the back. LOL

 

What does Taylor Swift sing......Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.....LOL

 

I didn't see any block in the back....watched it several times. I made sure she understood what she really saw was #8 blowing Colonels up who were staring at Beau bobbing and weaving.

 

You just quoted a Taylor Swift song. Time to reassess some things buddy.

 

Shake it off Q.

That young man is quite the football player...very nice run great patience

That may be the worst display of "tackling" I've ever seen.

 

Tackling? You mean reaching.

 

But it was a great run.

Just "stupid", can EASILY see why this would be on ESPN, even if his dad wasn't Merril Hoge.

Just "stupid", can EASILY see why this would be on ESPN, even if his dad wasn't Merril Hoge.

 

Now now LB, lets not get carried away...:thumb:

 

You know as well as anyone, Highlands has just risen to the top in the last 6 yrs because of a couple of celeberty daddys...LOL

Great run!

 

Great job by the whole Highlands team getting downfield and making that run possible.

 

Brought back a lot of memories of Beechwood's Cameron Vocke for me.

 

That is a really nice compliment. Vocke was truly a great runner.

Dixie QB Drew Moore has done this all year but doesn't have a dad that works for ESPN. That was really cool though to see NKY football on sportscenter.

Dixie QB Drew Moore has done this all year but doesn't have a dad that works for ESPN. That was really cool though to see NKY football on sportscenter.

 

Sure he has.

Dixie QB Drew Moore has done this all year but doesn't have a dad that works for ESPN. That was really cool though to see NKY football on sportscenter.

 

Pls post a video equal to Beau's run and we will see what we can do for the kid...:thumb:

Pls post a video equal to Beau's run and we will see what we can do for the kid...:thumb:

Sweet! Last week Seth Keller for Cooper had 2 pick 6's in the game, I thank you for your help. I will expect that to see it on the top ten this week. Thanks.

Sweet! Last week Seth Keller for Cooper had 2 pick 6's in the game, I thank you for your help. I will expect that to see it on the top ten this week. Thanks.

 

I would encourage all local teams to upload their videos as they happen to this ESPN Twitter feed much like the Highlands Media team did after the game Friday. Did it help that the kids dad works for the network? Why sure it did. Ever watch a Notre Dame game? Does Austin C get the amount of attention he gets if his dad doesn't work on their #1 show?image.jpg

HB, this is a serious question. I have not seen the pick 6's. Were they noteworthy plays in that the Keller made incredible catches or runs (like Hoge's) or is it just the fact he had 2? Again, not trying to stir the pot - just asking the question because I have not seen them. If someone has them on video, I would like to see them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.