Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beau Hoge's Incredible Run!

Featured Replies

At the 13 second mark he makes #53 buckle and its hilarious. Like Bill Raftery says......"A lot of lingerie left on the deck !!!!!"

 

Awesome run...now I know what Whackem meant when he texted me and said it was the greatest run he has seen on that field. Wow

  • Replies 122
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it was a phenominal run and should be one of ch 19's plays of the week. I've been touting Hoge even before the season started, so am a huge fan. We just all know how it made it to SC and no other plays have from here.

 

I can't remember another HS play that made me come out of my seat and say WOW like that play did. Had to see live, video does not do it justice

Wow. Loved the crushing block in the middle of the field

 

If you are talking about #8 Kendall....Good Lord he blows two CovCath players up on his run down the field. Watch it...incredible.

If you are talking about #8 Kendall....Good Lord he blows two CovCath players up on his run down the field. Watch it...incredible.

 

Yep. Teeth rattlers!!!

Question: Does anyone think this will get another replay on the Sunday Morning Countdown with Chris Berman doing his famous....wooop, woooop, wooop?

  • Author
I think it was a phenominal run and should be one of ch 19's plays of the week. I've been touting Hoge even before the season started, so am a huge fan. We just all know how it made it to SC and no other plays have from here.

 

Well, I watched the top 10, and there was not a better play from any of the other nine chosen. Are you suggesting that they purposely pulled all the other "Best Plays" just to make this one look better? :idunno:

 

I don't care if it was Merril Hoge, Meryl, Streep, Merril, Robert Merril, Johnny Hoge, or Yosemite Sam's kid, that was an INCREDILBE play!

Great run!

 

Great job by the whole Highlands team getting downfield and making that run possible.

 

Brought back a lot of memories of Beechwood's Cameron Vocke for me.

Well, I watched the top 10, and there was not a better play from any of the other nine chosen. Are you suggesting that they purposely pulled all the other "Best Plays" just to make this one look better? :idunno:

 

I don't care if it was Merril Hoge, Meryl, Streep, Merril, Robert Merril, Johnny Hoge, or Yosemite Sam's kid, that was an INCREDILBE play!

It was an outstanding run. Never said it wasn't. I also agree the other plays weren't as good but there were also better plays by other ky playoff games yesterday than the other 9 plays too but they never would get a sniff. Last week having 1 player have 2 pick 6's was the best of the year but never made ESPN.

 

Just stating a fact fact that if it wasn't Beau it wouldn't have made it is all. Not taking anything away from the play at all. It was sick!! Best run I seen this year.

Downfield blocking = good coaching

Great run, but if it was on SC, we all know why.

 

Ya they mentioned meril.

What was even more incredible is that none of the blockers clipped anyone on that run!! With the way he was cutting & weaving you would've thought a clip would just happen by accident!! lol, amazing run, fun to watch!

Great run, but if it was on SC, we all know why.

 

Absolutely correct on both accounts, but nevertheless why does this bother you?

 

Besides anyone that is on BGP and for that matter Yippie knows who Beau is and what his connection is to ESPN but I must ask why this is an issue for you?

 

Nobody is pretending or saying it is on ESPN for any other reason then what you stated but you should be happy and proud of it instead of reminding everyone more than once in this thread

Absolutely correct on both accounts, but nevertheless why does this bother you?

 

Besides anyone that is on BGP and for that matter Yippie knows who Beau is and what his connection is to ESPN but I must ask why this is an issue for you?

 

Nobody is pretending or saying it is on ESPN for any other reason then what you stated but you should be happy and proud of it instead of reminding everyone more than once in this thread

Doesn't bother me at all. I think some are jumping to the wrong conclusions.

 

I simply made a comment about how it ended up on sports center. That was all. Trust me, as I've already said, it was the best on there and best run Ive seen this year.

 

Not or upset at all. Simply making an observation is all and everyone knows it to be true.

 

i made the observation ONCE. it was others reying to it that I replied back just like this one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.