Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beau Hoge's Incredible Run!

Featured Replies

Doesn't bother me at all. I think some are jumping to the wrong conclusions.

 

I simply made a comment about how it ended up on sports center. That was all. Trust me, as I've already said, it was the best on there and best run Ive seen this year.

 

Not or upset at all. Simply making an observation is all and everyone knows it to be true.

 

i made the observation ONCE. it was others reying to it that I replied back just like this one.

 

 

 

We all heard you the first two times but thanks again:thumb:

 

C'mon HB, its all in good fun and nobody is pretending or jumping to any conclusions that we all already know...

 

It was a Great run and it was on Sports Center!!! Pretty kool I think

  • Replies 122
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw on Facebook a lady comment on the video saying everybody saw the block in the back. LOL

 

What does Taylor Swift sing......Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.....LOL

 

I didn't see any block in the back....watched it several times. I made sure she understood what she really saw was #8 blowing Colonels up who were staring at Beau bobbing and weaving.

We all heard you the first two times but thanks again:thumb:

 

C'mon HB, its all in good fun and nobody is pretending or jumping to any conclusions that we all already know...

 

It was a Great run and it was on Sports Center!!! Pretty kool I think

Yes it was and again I agree! So why claim I was upset when I wasn't? That was from you. It me. I say leave it go and enjoy the great play that it was.

 

I will ill not state the obvious anymore because it is always twisted into a negative by some.

 

Great play Beau, and he has done what I thought he would before the season started and that is to be the best QB in the area. Can't wait to watch him in Saturday's.

We all heard you the first two times but thanks again:thumb:

 

C'mon HB, its all in good fun and nobody is pretending or jumping to any conclusions that we all already know...

 

It was a Great run and it was on Sports Center!!! Pretty kool I think

 

Sweeperboy... You continue to do what you are saying Hellbird is doing... I also heard you, and got your point the first time.:thumb:

 

I ought to tell you a little story about a pot and a kettle.

I saw on Facebook a lady comment on the video saying everybody saw the block in the back. LOL

 

What does Taylor Swift sing......Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.....LOL

 

I didn't see any block in the back....watched it several times. I made sure she understood what she really saw was #8 blowing Colonels up who were staring at Beau bobbing and weaving.

 

Actually you are dead wrong now that I have watched it closer...

 

Highlands #71 Matt Gall blows up #15 from the back at the 12 second mark....:thumb:

 

Watch aagain Q...just sayin

Sweeperboy... You continue to do what you are saying Hellbird is doing... I also heard you, and got your point the first time.:thumb:

 

I ought to tell you a little story about a pot and a kettle.

 

Noted:thumb:

Actually you are dead wrong now that I have watched it closer...

 

Highlands #71 Matt Gall blows up #15 from the back at the 12 second mark....:thumb:

 

Watch aagain Q...just sayin

 

 

Gall looks like he has been to some of the camps at Florida, I have seen some of their lineman block in a similar manner.

Gall looks like he has been to some of the camps at Florida, I have seen some of their lineman block in a similar manner.

 

Gall was just doing his job getting bodies out of the way. Great play! ?

Sweeperboy... You continue to do what you are saying Hellbird is doing... I also heard you, and got your point the first time.:thumb:

 

I ought to tell you a little story about a pot and a kettle.

 

Well, I haven't asked so, why does it matter? Seriously? Why? Are there Highlands people pumping their chest in this thread as "Highlands is better than everyone else" because it was on ESPN. Not at all. People just enjoy it. Or not. Either way like Q said about Taylor Swift's song.

 

Jeez!

I asked this to Highlands guys earlier, is Hoge the most important offensive player since Frisk? He has shouldered a big burden for a lot of the year and excelled at it. His improvisation and skill h kept a ton of plays alive that would otherwise have died. I think of JLo but a Sophomore Gino could have thrived with all of those weapons. I think of Gino, but he didn't have to make so many plays out of nothing. I think of Towles, and think maybe his JR year when he had to run so much. I still think that that team was a little better overall offensively. Just wondering what the people who know most about it think.

I teased Frisk about that last night saying that run might be better than ones you made.. He said he needs to do multiple runs like that if he wants to be compared to me... He also brought up that he could throw the ball right and left handed too.

Anyone have the link to it on sportscenter? Can't find it.

I just have to say, that was pretty darn impressive.

The fake even got me and I video'd the RB for about ten yards till I realized Hoge had it. It's hard to see game in that tiny 2" screen up there freezing my behind off!

You gotta have somebody assigned to the QB on the read option that just goes and hits him everytime to make sure this doesn't happen. Heck of a run, hope I see a lot less of it next week.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.