Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beau Hoge's Incredible Run!

Featured Replies

I'm not techy but it would be neat to have a KY highlights thread each week.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not techy but it would be neat to have a KY highlights thread each week.

 

No Doubt!

HB, this is a serious question. I have not seen the pick 6's. Were they noteworthy plays in that the Keller made incredible catches or runs (like Hoge's) or is it just the fact he had 2? Again, not trying to stir the pot - just asking the question because I have not seen them. If someone has them on video, I would like to see them.

Sure. One of them won the play of the week on Ch 19 which included both ky and cincinnati games. It even included a face mask on him during his return and still didnt go down.

 

I was was only joking and love the Beau run. But because other great things co time to be ignored such as Armstrongs 351 rushing yards Friday night and this thread seems to be going nuts, I just feel bad that other even better performances seem to be ignored and its because of who you know more than anything else.

 

my post was in jest mostly but sweeperboy keeps wanting to fan the flames I just thought I would play along.

Hellbird that's on Cooper fans if performances are ignored. You got to make the effort. Start a thread, post a video. I'd love to hear about and see these accomplishments, as would others.

I'm not techy but it would be neat to have a KY highlights thread each week.

 

I am the opposite of a techy but think you may be on to something here. I would love that.

Hellbird that's on Cooper fans if performances are ignored. You got to make the effort. Start a thread, post a video. I'd love to hear about and see these accomplishments, as would others.

 

I am the opposite of a techy but think you may be on to something here. I would love that.

All it would take is for members to upload their videos to youtube, which is easy, then link the video in a thread on BGP. It would be great.

All it would take is for members to upload their videos to youtube, which is easy, then link the video in a thread on BGP. It would be great.

It would also need Hudl accounts to their teams and that isn't easily accessible. It would be up to each team to do so and many simy won't do it.

Dixie QB Drew Moore has done this all year but doesn't have a dad that works for ESPN. That was really cool though to see NKY football on sportscenter.

 

I call baloney on this post. Please show us one clip like that one. Moore is an excellent running QB but I doubt he has even one clip half as good as that one.

I call baloney on this post. Please show us one clip like that one. Moore is an excellent running QB but I doubt he has even one clip half as good as that one.

 

Maybe there isn't a clip where the defense missed numerous tackles and got blocked in the back but Moore has had many good runs.

I call baloney on this post. Please show us one clip like that one. Moore is an excellent running QB but I doubt he has even one clip half as good as that one.

 

This was an awesome run. All the people stating other plays are just as worthy, probably true, but I haven't seen them. Where are they posted. HB said one of the pick 6's made play of the week, where is the link? I would love to see it.

 

I agree with everyone else, I would love to see a thread with plays of week, year, etc. It's like everyone complaining about Cov Cath getting the grant, if you don't apply (or post a video), most of us have no idea.

Maybe there isn't a clip where the defense missed numerous tackles and got blocked in the back but Moore has had many good runs.

 

I agree with that and don't doubt it one bit. I would enjoy seeing a highlight reel of Moore runs. I just don't think he has one nearly as good as this Hoge run.

This was an awesome run. All the people stating other plays are just as worthy, probably true, but I haven't seen them. Where are they posted. HB said one of the pick 6's made play of the week, where is the link? I would love to see it.

 

I agree with everyone else, I would love to see a thread with plays of week, year, etc. It's like everyone complaining about Cov Cath getting the grant, if you don't apply (or post a video), most of us have no idea.

Go to ch-19 web site last week.

It was even more impressive live.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.