Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Browns 24 Bengals 3

Featured Replies

  • Replies 84
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never seen a QBR be less than the number of interceptions a quarterback threw. Dalton's QBR was a 2!

Sometimes when things are not going your way you need your leader on the field (QB) to make a play to try and turn big mo around and get things going in the right direction. The problem is Andy just cannot make that play. Yes Newhouse at tackle couldn't block his own shadow, but several times in the first half Daulton did, or could have scrambled to make something happen and threw the ball to no one. (I turned it off at half time because I wasn't wasting anymore of my time on this game.) When things are going against the Bengals, (playoff game last year against San Diego), he just doesn't seem to have the ability to make a big play to get the team re energized. You could tell early in the game by the teams body language they had that "here we go again look". And they pretty much did. Hopefully going on the road will kick start this team and get them focused.

Here's how much confidence the Bengals really have in Dalton. They gave him only a 2 year deal with outs every singe year after that. They also hired Hue Jackson to replace Gruden. He's a run first coach in a league where the rules are set up to pass every play.

Dalton stunk. Green stunk. The difference is Dalton didn't cry about it. And whomever the right tackle was perhaps is worse than any RT I've seen play in some time.

 

But it its one game and this division is gonna be a marathon, not a sprint.

Yes the Bengals played bad but the Browns played well good play calling, secondary was strong and the line on both sides of ball played well. I was listen to 1530 yesterday they had Phil Sims on he talked about how fired up tthe Browns were for this game.

Being a Browns fan I say they played a good all around game.

Being a Bangals fan I would have to say they just flat out stunk.

 

Did anyone else find it interesting that Manzel didn't come in for their last series????

Marvin Lewis is the second longest tenured coach in the NFL. That of all things is the most amazing.

Remember when Cinti used to complain about not getting prime time games?

Remember when Cinti used to complain about not getting prime time games?

 

Well with 17 Thur games, they probably have to give every team one. Even the bad ones.

 

Did anyone else find it interesting that Manzel didn't come in for their last series????

I am so thankful.

Luckily they were at least smart enough to make it to where they could get out of the contract after next season without losing to much money. However I know that doesn't fix anything for this season or next.

And you actually think they will? I don't...it's the Bengals we are talking about here.

Been saying it for weeks now...the Bengals are not a good football team. Even before this game, and with a 5-2-1 record, I held out little hope of any post-season success. Now I think the rest of you probably feel similarly.

Keep in mind that Dalton did not sign a "long term 100 million dollar contract." If he continues to play like a steaming pile of dog doody, then he will have signed a 2 year, 20 something million dollar contract, which is still incredibly to much money. I would take the backup qb on my 3/4 grade junior league team over Dalton at this point.

Well, the good thing is this only counts as 1 loss. There's a lot of football to be played, and as many can tell, it is not hard to turn things around within a week (this year's Patriots, Packers, and Steelers).

Embarrassing performance. It's almost like the guy who wrote the piece about Winston shaving points should look into Dalton.

 

Glad I didn't spend money on tickets last night because when they announced this game, I thought long and hard about it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.