Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Browns 24 Bengals 3

Featured Replies

Where to begin.

 

The Bungles are what they've been since week 4 and that is among the worst in the entire league. Since they started 3-0 they followed the next 6 games with 3 losses 2 wins and a tie and in those 3 losses they have looked as bad as any Bengals team in franchise history.

 

Marvin Lewis has proved again he is the worst in game coach and worst preparation coach now that I think about it in the NFL. How a coach who has been coaching for 12 years as a HC in the league to be only 1 game above .500 is a joke. Add on top of that zero playoff wins in over a decade and I begin to wish I had Mike Brown as my boss because, well I could stay at home for 12 years and do nothing and still get paid. Marvin once again shows he can't prepare the team for a big game and his prime time record goes to a pathetic 4-12. MArvin also has a lousy record follwing byes, and now the team has 10 days off so it's basically like a bye so can we chalk up a L for the next game already? I think so.

 

Andy Dalton? Where do I begin. He actually had a higher interception total in last nights game than he had a Quarterback Rating, how is that even possible?

Andy Dalton has great games...but they are always against bad teams. He becomes the worst QB in the league in any big game this team plays in.

I was curious to how bad he's actually been in big games and I can't remember what prime time games we had over the last 3 years so I simply took the 3 playoff games he has played in as well as the 2 prime time games this year and here are his pathetic numbers.

So in the 5 big games, 3 playoff games and 2 prime time games this year Dalton has done the following

Quarterback Rating 51

Compl % 52%

Average 5 yds an attempt

He has had only 3 TD's while throwing 9 Interceptions

 

Dalton is not a rookie, the avg NFL career is only 3 years so he is a seasoned veteran and still shows zero signs of improvement.

 

I looked up the Greyhound bus schedule and Marvin and Dalton can both be on the next bus out of town at 8 am.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, the good thing is this only counts as 1 loss. There's a lot of football to be played, and as many can tell, it is not hard to turn things around within a week (this year's Patriots, Packers, and Steelers).

Biggest difference between those teams you listed and the Bengals is simple, every one of those 3 teams have won numerous Super Bowls and know how to win. Bengals have never won anything and have no idea how to turn it around, much less I'd take any of those 3 teams HC's over Marvin anytime. Every one of those teams head coaches has also won at least 1 Super Bowl, Marvin can't even win a playoff game.

Embarrassing performance. It's almost like the guy who wrote the piece about Winston shaving points should look into Dalton.

 

Glad I didn't spend money on tickets last night because when they announced this game, I thought long and hard about it.

 

Agreed. I know some people that still have season tix. I just look at them and think WOW. Either you have so much money you just don't know what to do with it. Or, well, just fill in the_________

Luckily they were at least smart enough to make it to where they could get out of the contract after next season without losing to much money. However I know that doesn't fix anything for this season or next.

 

I hope I'm wrong but the wheels could really come off for Dalton. His stats were terrible before the game, coincidence with no Dalton? And now he has to go to New Orleans.

Here is one more gem that we can't overlook about last nights game.

 

Going into the game, the Browns RB's that played last night were averaging a whopping 1 yard per carry.

In last nights game those same RB's avg'ed over 3.5 yards a carry. That is pathetic, especially since their O-Line was made up of a couple rookies including 1 that wasn't even drafted.

Turned on the tube to watch an NFL football game and ended up watching a really bad 3 hour long sitcom with no laugh track.

Well, the good thing is this only counts as 1 loss. There's a lot of football to be played, and as many can tell, it is not hard to turn things around within a week (this year's Patriots, Packers, and Steelers).

 

Those teams all have top coaches and elite QB's.

Wrong.
You're right it's actually 115, sure the Bengals can opt out but he has that contract on paper and that's what they see his ceiling/value at.

Terrible game. Not much else to say.

 

Brutal schedule coming up. Next 3 on the road, return to PBS to face Pitt on 12/7 then go on the road for a couple divisional games before coming back home to face Denver on MNF.

 

November has scared me from the first day the schedule was released. Bengals must win at Tampa Bay and at Houston if they want to have a shot.

 

The only good news is that they're still 2-1 in the division.

Terrible last night. Terrible coaching, terrible QB, terrible line play...just terrible all the way around.

Terrible game. Not much else to say.

 

Brutal schedule coming up. Next 3 on the road, return to PBS to face Pitt on 12/7 then go on the road for a couple divisional games before coming back home to face Denver on MNF.

 

November has scared me from the first day the schedule was released. Bengals must win at Tampa Bay and at Houston if they want to have a shot.

 

The only good news is that they're still 2-1 in the division.

 

All true. I would have said last night was a must win to have a shot. Cleveland at home. Ya pretty much need to win that game.

I'm trying to think of ANY unit that performed last night. Drawing a blank. Complete team effort.

Jeremy Hill averaged just under 5 yards carry. He should have carried the ball 25 times last night.

I'm trying to think of ANY unit that performed last night. Drawing a blank. Complete team effort.

 

Lapham gave Huber player of the game and I thought he struggled too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.