Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Bengals are a TD favorite over the Browns, is that too much?

Featured Replies

If feels like too much to me. Again, I do not gamble.

 

Experts?

Seems like a lot to me given the Bengal's recent performance of both the offense and defense.

Nope. Rookie staffs on the road on Thursdays have been drilled.

I don't bet either, but I'd take the gals and give the points.

Nope. Rookie staffs on the road on Thursdays have been drilled.

 

I agree but I would stay away from this game. Thursday night games are very difficult to predict IMO. If I had to bet, I would take the Bengals and lay the points.

The X factor is the timing of the game. Browns have played to the level of their competition so I do not anticipate a blowout, but I see Cincy covering the 7.

Cincinnati is still in the middle of a run where they haven't lost at home in 2 years. Cleveland has been much less impressive on the road and I think they are a little overrated (Tampa Bay out-gained them at home).

Yes. As a matter of fact I won't be surprised if the Browns win.

Seems right, home field accounts for 3 of those points.. I gamble a lot and still will not bet the Bengals this week. Their record on national tv games simply can not be ignored.

Bengals in prime time ...

 

Different animal. Thursday night on NFL Network is not Sunday night on NBC. Cleveland is not New England.

If feels like too much to me. Again, I do not gamble.

 

Experts?

 

For the record, the experts are in Vegas. Why do we always question their lines? Like Bench said, home field is 3 points. You don't think the Bengals are 3 points better on a neutral field?

If feels like too much to me. Again, I do not gamble.

 

Experts?

 

No expert, but Sundays performance would indicate 28-24 Browns. Let's see how close I get! Not a gambler, but if I was,taking the Browns is a good bet. Bengals winning prime time is similar to a democrat winning a senate race in KY! :deadhorse:

The Bengals haven't lost a regular season game at home in 2 years. There was, however, a home stomping laid on the Bengals by the Chargers last January.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.