Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Bengals are a TD favorite over the Browns, is that too much?

Featured Replies

Bengals are not good in prime time and Cleveland has lost 17 straight road division games. Something has to give. I say the Bengals win by double digits at home 28-14.

  • Author
For the record, the experts are in Vegas. Why do we always question their lines? Like Bench said, home field is 3 points. You don't think the Bengals are 3 points better on a neutral field?

 

There are experts beyond Vegas but they are few and far in between.

 

And questioning and discussing are what you do in a forum.

The experts post here. Common knowledge.

No expert, but Sundays performance would indicate 28-24 Browns. Let's see how close I get! Not a gambler, but if I was,taking the Browns is a good bet. Bengals winning prime time is similar to a democrat winning a senate race in KY! :deadhorse:

 

I am curious to why you are only taking in the Bengals sunday performance into account? The Browns were losing most of the game to Tampa Bay, while the Bengals beat the same Jags team that beat the Browns.

The Bengals will probably start Hill again. Bernard has not practiced yet this week.

  • Author
The Bengals will probably start Hill again. Bernard has not practiced yet this week.

 

LRCW will be happy.

I don't bet either, but I'd take the gals and give the points.

 

 

I would as well. Bengals are not very good but should cover this one.

There are experts beyond Vegas but they are few and far in between.

 

And questioning and discussing are what you do in a forum.

 

I understand that. About 14 points separate the 32 teams, it's not hard to set a line. The idea is to get a line where half think it's too low and half think it's too high. My point is that you get very few "bad lines" in the NFL. College football is a different story and college basketball even more so because of the volume of games.

Vegas doesn't set the odds to predict a winner, they set the odds to get a 50/50 split on the game. Based on this thread, the line looks close to right.

 

Vegas also is very good when it comes to NFL games and how close they typically get to the final margin. See Sunday's game: Bengals favored by 11, win by 10. With the amount of money laid on NFL games, they have to nail lines. I'd love to know how much they lost on the Bengals/Pats game earlier this year. Never saw a line move like that did. Maybe they got their money back with a rush of Bengals bets late?

 

All that said, betting NFL games is a tough proposition. If I had to bet this one, I'd take the Bengals though. You'd have to give me 8 before I'd take the Browns

Down to 6 in lot of places right now.

Kudos to the one or two posters that see the Bengals for what they are. I was not one of them...

Just about all of you lost the rent money for this month on this game.

Just about all of you lost the rent money for this month on this game.

 

Yep, child support down the drain. Actually I've nailed the last two guru has asked with New England games.

Just about all of you lost the rent money for this month on this game.

 

Vegas is king!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.