Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ray Rice Halloween costume

Featured Replies

100% out of bounds.

 

What are we laughing at? A woman getting punched in the face?

I saw an Adrian Peterson costume in a news story too. He was carrying a switch and a baby around.

BTW: Both costumes are tasteless, imo. Nothing funny about domestic violence or child abuse.

I am notorious for joking about things on that fine line. For me, out of bounds. And that takes a lot.

I am notorious for joking about things on that fine line. For me, out of bounds. And that takes a lot.

 

Same here. This one is too much.

Too far. Should've dressed up like a high school boy and a hot teacher

I wouldn't do it, but I thought there would be quite a few of these costumes this year.

I wouldn't do it, but I thought there would be quite a few of these costumes this year.

 

I think the Ebola costume is the craze.

I don't have a big problem with it. But it takes a whole lot to offend me. However, if you are going to do it, I think that this one is better.

 

10729287_599390096853063_1228949620_n.jpg

 

I would say though, that this is really bad parenting.

 

b3ukromdpofeu97zbxxj.jpg

Don't kids just dress up like Cinderella or Power Rangers anymore?

Would I do it? No... Other than that I loved it. I'm a Daniel Tosh/South Park fan, so offensive humor is my thing.

I know I go too far sometimes but I don't like this one bit.

Would I do it? No... Other than that I loved it. I'm a Daniel Tosh/South Park fan, so offensive humor is my thing.

 

I'm with you. But I draw the line at beating women and making fun of kids.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.