Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ray Rice Halloween costume

Featured Replies

ManitouDan , Mr right wing nut conservative , always in the minority it seems -- I loved it , to me its not making fun of domestic violence , It's laughing really hard at what a punk, chicken poo poo , human that Ray Rice is . To me , the costume doesnt make fun of kids or women.

I guess I could own up in about 1990 or so me and Mrs Manitou went as Bill Clinton and Monica Lew . a cigar was part of my props .. knee pads were part of hers .

I guess I could own up in about 1990 or so me and Mrs Manitou went as Bill Clinton and Monica Lew . a cigar was part of my props .. knee pads were part of hers .

 

Now that I could get behind! No harm done to anyone...

As for the picture posted in the original post, I'm not sure I ever have the sack to go blackface.

As for the picture posted in the original post, I'm not sure I ever have the sack to go blackface.

 

What, you aren't a fan of getting punched in said blackface???

As for the picture posted in the original post, I'm not sure I ever have the sack to go blackface.

 

I thought that was way more tasteless then the actual costume.

Nothing more tasteless than black face.

 

In college a couple of my friends went to a party, the one black dude went white face. Four white guys, went black face.

 

They were a slave driver and his four slaves. I'm not sure what made them all think that was a good idea.

In college a couple of my friends went to a party, the one black dude went white face. Four white guys, went black face.

 

They were a slave driver and his four slaves. I'm not sure what made them all think that was a good idea.

:no:

What, you aren't a fan of getting punched in said blackface???

 

At least I would know I earned it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.